Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Anavar 101

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
great read. Im gonna end up taking var again not sure if i'll be doing test-e along with it but var is defiantly in my future.

GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
I would say running any oral alone isn't the way to do AAS. In my opinion, if you aren't ready to pin, you aren't ready to play the game.

But, thank you very much for clearly stating that Anavar is suppressive. Hearing people continually spout bullshit about Anavar not causing shutdown simply because it is more anabolic than androgenic and doesn't aromatize gives me headaches.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I would say running any oral alone isn't the way to do AAS. In my opinion, if you aren't ready to pin, you aren't ready to play the game.

But, thank you very much for clearly stating that Anavar is suppressive. Hearing people continually spout bullshit about Anavar not causing shutdown simply because it is more anabolic than androgenic and doesn't aromatize gives me headaches.

Absolutely. Think of suppression like a scale measuring between 1 to 10. 1 being not suppressive, and 10 being complete shutdown. Var won’t shut you down to the same degree as deca or tren, not nearly, but it’s at least a 4 on that measuring scale.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic