Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Anabol and dianabol pills

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
I was just wondering if anyone came across the famous 'magic pills' like the blue dianabol and pink anabol..?
Are they as effective as injections and is PCT required..?
And how should they be cycled ?
HEELP..!!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
pink anadrol, you mean?

Dude it's not clear what you are asking. Do you have some and you need help deciding how to cycle or are you looking to find some? If the latter there's no source talk on TID. If the former try reading a bit.

There are a lot of threads on the dosing of orals, including Dbol and Adrol, and how they are toxic for your liver and PCT, etc.

For example a search of this forum using dbol as the search term turned up this article on Anadrol: http://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/279-Anadrol?highlight=dbol

Last edited:
M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
pink anadrol, you mean?

Dude it's not clear what you are asking. Do you have some and you need help deciding how to cycle or are you looking to find some? If the latter there's no source talk on TID. If the former try reading a bit.

There are a lot of threads on the dosing of orals, including Dbol and Adrol, and how they are toxic for your liver and PCT, etc.

I'm actually considering to take them..but I'd like to know the dosages and cycle scheme and what are the possible side effects and which PCT would work best to counter them
Pink ANABOL pills
Blue dianabol pills

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You got a lot of reading to do, Muz92.
D-bol is good, but its best stacked with Test. It's not a good idea to do an oral only cycle. Please read, use the search box function, TID is a great place to learn.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I'm actually considering to take them..but I'd like to know the dosages and cycle scheme and what are the possible side effects and which PCT would work best to counter them
Pink ANABOL pills
Blue dianabol pills

It's the same compound, pinks are 5mg dbol, probably Thais you got there, and the blue one is most likely 10mg blue hearts. It's rough knowing what you got without pics, but I"m pretty sure this is what you have by your description. I've used both, and both are good. Just don't do an oral only cycle with just dbol. You'll shut down your natural Testesterone, and your body will function like shit without some sort of test in your body. IE)extreme lethargy, no energy to train, depression.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
I think the guy is on one of those fake AAS sites. No one calls it anabol. And they don't make the magic pills like they used to. :dbells:

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
l love the blue hearts and all dbols..use dbol as a kick start to a test cycle

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
It's the same compound, pinks are 5mg dbol, probably Thais you got there, and the blue one is most likely 10mg blue hearts. It's rough knowing what you got without pics, but I"m pretty sure this is what you have by your description. I've used both, and both are good. Just don't do an oral only cycle with just dbol. You'll shut down your natural Testesterone, and your body will function like shit without some sort of test in your body. IE)extreme lethargy, no energy to train, depression.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401647320.896888.jpg

Here is what I'm talking about..I have a friend on mine who took this stand-alone it's said to promote protein synthesis
Any info about it is most welcome

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
View attachment 6072

Here is what I'm talking about..I have a friend on mine who took this stand-alone it's said to promote protein synthesis
Any info about it is most welcome

Yep, those are the real deal right there. Just please do some research before using them as taking them stand alone isn't optimal. Sure, you'll blow up in a couple of weeks, but once you stop, your gonna lose a great majority of those gains. Also, please read up about PCT.

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
Yep, those are the real deal right there. Just please do some research before using them as taking them stand alone isn't optimal. Sure, you'll blow up in a couple of weeks, but once you stop, your gonna lose a great majority of those gains. Also, please read up about PCT.

With what would YOU recommend stacking it with..?
I'm thinking of nolva for 2 weeks and liver care as well as PCT

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
With what would YOU recommend stacking it with..?
I'm thinking of nolva for 2 weeks and liver care as well as PCT

Test Enan. for 12 weeks, and dbol for the first six weeks of that cycle.
Nolva should be done for 4 weeks, 40mg for the first two weeks, than 20mg for another two weeks.

Real simple, but effective first cycle.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm gonna say you shouldn't take these at all. It's clear you don't have enough knowledge or understanding of AAS to jump into this. Not trying to be a dick but I'd hate to see you go through a horrible shutdown and possibly damage your endocrine system. But if you are going to take the regardless here's what I would suggest.

Dbol/anabol weeks 1-4
Test E weeks 250 mg 2x EW weeks 1-10
Test prop 100mg EOD weeks 10-12
Arimidex .25-.50mg EOD or e3d as needed but possibly throughout the whole cycle.

And for your pct running some kind of a SERM. Nolva and toremifene have always been best for me.
Definitely run tudca with the orals as well.
But again, I'd rather you not jump into this without putting some time in the books learning these compounds.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic