Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

All Out Strength: Halotestin vs Tren

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
Extremely curious, all the talk about Tren being one of the best aas ever created, but in terms of strength: is it better than Halotestin? I know Halo is used primarily for strength, but which would skyrocket your strength better?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
tren is a better bang for your buck, IMO. You can run it 10 weeks on a short ester, and longer with a long ester, while I wouldn't run halo longer than 4 weeks. Running 30-40mg/day of halo will cost you at least $5/day. Tren is cheaper.

Plus halo is tough on the liver... can't say tren isn't harsh, but I don't have too much problem other than elevated blood pressure.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
TG summed it up pretty good right there.. hands down... TREN!!!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Tren all the way! Then again, I'm a trenaholic. Lol. Seriously though, Tommyguns pretty much nailed it.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
for all out strength ive always wanted to to try test..tren..drol.. and halo together..but im sure that would be pretty harsh lol ;)

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Taking away the bang for buck consideration.. Halo wins
+ you don't get lost for breath with Halo

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Just use both! Throw in some suspension while you're at it and try not to kill anyone or kick any puppies.

Between the two I couldn't really tell you. Tren is indeed cheaper, but I honestly haven't seen huge strength gains from either, or any aas for that matter. I mostly see body composition changes and for that tren is king.

If you want truly insane strength gains, slin is the way to go. Work your way up to 10ius Humalog pre w/o and you'll break your arm doing preacher curls like I did. I also flipped a par pull down machine because it was so easy to pull the whole stack that the momentum flipped it. Aaaahhh... Good ol' slin.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just use both! Throw in some suspension while you're at it and try not to kill anyone or kick any puppies.

Between the two I couldn't really tell you. Tren is indeed cheaper, but I honestly haven't seen huge strength gains from either, or any aas for that matter. I mostly see body composition changes and for that tren is king.

If you want truly insane strength gains, slin is the way to go. Work your way up to 10ius Humalog pre w/o and you'll break your arm doing preacher curls like I did. I also flipped a par pull down machine because it was so easy to pull the whole stack that the momentum flipped it. Aaaahhh... Good ol' slin.

I thought you were barbell curling 275 pounds when you suffered the stress fractures on slin....?

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I thought you were barbell curling 275 pounds when you suffered the stress fractures on slin....?

I was, but I was using an ez-bar so I would consider it preacher curl I guess. I think it was 270 though... Not that it makes a huge difference. I can't do anywhere near that now and had no business doing it before.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
If I had to choose it would be tren for myself....i have about 10yrs experience with tren from gallons of converted fini to todays tren from some of the top UG soon to be legends. Its been yrs...the 90's since I messed with halo. That being said its clear that I don't have much experience with it. I'm hearing about it a lot lately it seems. I'm game to give it a go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic