Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Aliens and Archangels

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
Wow, late onto this thread. 2012 is bunk; and if it isn't; I'll at least be in good shape when I go.

As far as the technologies from back in the day; 300 tons isn't much. A system (not one) of pulleys made from braided ropes postured on something elevated (like higher 300 ton rock) could lift. After a dozen pulleys; your looking around a dozen or elephants hauling these bad boys. Then using gravity and rollers they could position each block.

The perfect cuts better than today? Calling false. We have the technology to cut hardened metals to a cold weld; meaning that if you put to clean cut surfaces together; they will automatically became the same piece at the molecular level and that came from the 40's. For them Mayans to have fine finished cuts they could use water and gravity to measure symmetry or flatness. You put a solid engineer out in the dessert with a lot of oats; a whip; and unlimited manpower; he'll build you a pyramid.

What I do see in our current society was the improvement of telecommunication; which creates the exponential growth of our technology. Basically; they had the engineering genius to do amazing things way back when; but very little to communicate it to the rest of the world; meaning it grew only with them, and died with them. Now, with the combustible engine; to the telegraph; to the telephone; now to the 4G network; any idea will constantly be piggybacked; improved; disproved; or used in a different application because it is communicated to a different group of users. We do it here with diets and work-out routines.

As far as the religious aspect of this; if they were aliens; who created them? I'm one of them Catholics so I gotta go with the less skeptical approach of life; don't burden yourself with finding out the meaning; just appreciate what was given to you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic