Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

After DNP cycle - carb up & water retention

R

rogue123

Nov 19, 2011
Hey there guys, new here...I have posted this one on meso forum, but no answer..so reposting as it seems to be more dedicated talk about dnp stuff here.

I finished my second DNP cycle couple of days ago
I ran 5 days on 200mg, than next 12 days on 400mg, last day of cycle down to 200mg again..along with EC stack 24mg of e + 200mg of c, before first workout in the morning and second workout in the evening.
Went from 78 kg to 71 kg, waist size from 89,5 to 84cm.Measurement was done 3 days after the last cap was taken..wednesday, first thing in the morning.

Also 3 days after I started carb up,..energy was back no sweating after carbs, water was gone.
Along the carb up, I started with micronized creatine loading,..and here is the thing... I am on third day and my stomach is bloated,..took measurements first thing in the morning, and the waist size increased by 4 cm...well for sure it cant be fat, as its literally impossible to gain so much fat in three days,..question is...anybody of u experienced so big water retention rebound after the dnp cycle and carbing up?

I did not want to blame creatine as I assumed it cant react so fast,...i would expect it after a week or so but not so fast...
The second thing..it wasnt my first cycle...also never ever got bloated from any kind of creatine before..never got bloated after dnp cycle and carbing up before...
Any opinions?

I forgot to mention...im training six days a week, morning weights, evening cardio,..and before the dnp I ran 2 weeks clenbuterol cycle 2 weeks...Im self-employed so I have enough of rest.
Thx

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm off DNP for 3 days at this point and still holding quite a bit of water. DNP as I am sure you know will cause water retention. It can take in some cases a week or more to lose that water weight. With the carb up and the creatine though it sounds like it may be a combination of all three.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I'm off DNP for 3 days at this point and still holding quite a bit of water. DNP as I am sure you know will cause water retention. It can take in some cases a week or more to lose that water weight. With the carb up and the creatine though it sounds like it may be a combination of all three.

I don't carb up after dnp...I keep my diet the same on and off dnp....but to me sounds like its a combo of the 3 POB said...I know that if I slack on the water/diet post dnp I seem more susceptable to bloating within the first week off dnp

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Never heard of a carb up after a DNP cycle. You're gonna hold water from it for a good week, but also changing your diet to more carbs is gonna produce a bloat of its own.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Never heard of a carb up after a DNP cycle. You're gonna hold water from it for a good week, but also changing your diet to more carbs is gonna produce a bloat of its own.

AS always good advice sassy69, what about a mild diuretic or even a naty diurectic to peel some of that water off?

R

rogue123

Nov 19, 2011

Well...I found a lot of post where the ones who ran a dnp cycle did the carbing up five days after the last dosage of dnp...it is not necessary...something to do with getting thyroid back to normal...well in my case the water was gone within three days..and I know if you do more carbs after a diet it can produce the bloat...but as I have said...I have never got problem with the carbing up before...even if I was on really low caloric diet and that carbing up after.
Maybe it has really something to do with the combo of the 2 weeks of clen cycle, 17 days dnp cycle and the carbing up after along with the creatine...I will give it more days and see, maybe the body is just adjusting..
I just wanted to know if anybody experienced something simillar...
Appreciate your replies guys much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic