Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Advice on female cycling with prop?

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I've been combing through a few forums looking for information for the past few weeks, but seem to find a lot of conflicting advice. I would like to ask for some advice from you guys - especially some of the girls who have lots of experience (I'm looking at Sassy here please!)..

My partner is a veteran trainer, who has competed naturally in a couple of comps many years ago, but since then has done a couple of cycles of anavar, or more recently equipoise & anavar (@50mg per week & 10mg ED), to good effect, and no major sides (other than increased libido (woohoo!) and a tiny bit of acne on the chest).

We are now in the process of a 18month preparation for the NABBA & WFF universe figure (if you aren't familiar with these federations, try to think bigger than IFBB figure, almost physique in shoes! lol) We are contemplating test prop, but all the information I have is mostly for men, or from men that have mixed ideas, or women that have no idea.

I would like advice on what dose, how long to cycle, should we stack, do we taper on the cycle etc.

At the moment her stats are
43year old female 169cm (5'5" & 1/2)
weighs 74kg (163lb) at 20% bodyfat (or a lean mass of 60kg)

We train 5 days per week extremely heavy intensity, low volume (about 6-8 actual work sets per body part) - at the moment, no cardio, but when we do cardio its ICE (intense cardio exercise)

Her eating is structured at around 40:40:20 protein carbs fats, 6 meals per day, about 30g of protein per meal, majority of carbs coming from vegies (especially cruciferous), unless post workout, then rice or sweet potato, and 20g of flaxseed oil in every meal for omega 3's. (I would hazard a guess as to about 1750-1900 calories per day at the moment)

Our aim is to increase her lean mass to about 68kg, whilst staying at or around same level body fat..

Our goals are very serious (I am actually trying to make the WFF universe the same year), and we are not going in blind as far as what CAN happen, however I would like some advice from someone with experience.

Any advice you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

Warm Regards

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
so, after waiting 5 days with no replies, advice etc, we have decided to start experimenting.

We will record and I may post some time soon...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic