Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Advice for 17 year old

J

jmowens

Sep 4, 2012
I'm just finishing my final season of football and want to get serious about training, possibly competitions but not sure yet. I'm 17, 5'7 and about 175 at the moment. I've been doing the basic stuff (whey, preworkout, multivitamins), eating pretty decent, and hitting it hard in the gym. I want to get everything lined up, I'm open to all suggestions

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Eat right, sleep right, train right, and stay healthy.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
little bit of creatine with that whey and multi-vites, you will grow like crazy.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I'm just finishing my final season of football and want to get serious about training, possibly competitions but not sure yet. I'm 17, 5'7 and about 175 at the moment. I've been doing the basic stuff (whey, preworkout, multivitamins), eating pretty decent, and hitting it hard in the gym. I want to get everything lined up, I'm open to all suggestions

stay off gear until your 25yrs old

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Keep mindless away from your GF and follow the advise above.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Eat, eat, and than eat some more. Pull, squat, press. Leave all the machines alone.

J

jmowens

Sep 4, 2012
thanks y'all, good stuff! My only question is what exactly do you mean by drills?

S

starquest maniac

Oct 11, 2012
Excellent! You listened! IDGAF! Eat, train, sleep, and then eat some more!Browsearound the search box! Plenty of get big work outs, and food!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Try to sleep around 10-10:30 and wake up around 06:00-07:00 every morning and make sure you're getting enough nutrients from food and not supplements. Stick to the basic supplements like Whey Protein, Creatine monohydrate, Glutamine, Amino Acids, Omega 3 and Vitamins and don't lift weights more than 4 times per week for sessions longer than 45'.

I wish I was your age again and knew what I know now... I would have done it all much better and most likely woulnd have not touched steroids until my 30's.... I am pretty sure many of the brothers here will agree.

Learn from other people's mistakes and try not to make them.

J

jmowens

Sep 4, 2012
What about test boosters? Some of my buddies swear by them but everything I've read just says its a waste of money because our testosterone is naturally so high right now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic