Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Advice for 17 year old

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Started taking stuff when I was 17... Was bigger and faster than most in my area. Played 4 yrs college football and ran track for 2(D-1SEC not some pussy ass small private school) . Not saying I recommend them at the age of 17 but I sure don't regret taking them! This is a decision you'll have to make for yourself. I know prob 15-20 guys your age who play around with prohormones for few years then make the jump. Me personally prohormones made me feel like shit when 400mg test at 17 made me feel like superman

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What about test boosters? Some of my buddies swear by them but everything I've read just says its a waste of money because our testosterone is naturally so high right now.

I think you answered your question well. At age 17 your natural testosterone levels are wonderful! Just continue to be diligent with your training and make sure you're taking in enough calories to grow. That's all you need for now, and you can expect to see nice solid gains over the next few years. I wouldn't be surprised to see a nice solid increase of 10 lbs of lean mass per year for at least the next two years.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
man just eat big and lift big...i agree with adding some creatine. prohormones are a waste, the effects are minimal and dont last and damages your organs with little gains. id keep away from the gear until mid 20's as suggested...good luck

J

jmowens

Sep 4, 2012
Thanks again, just wanted to get everyone's opinion!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic