Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Adrol and Lower Back Pain

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Well the lump is from what I described above. Burning feeling is almost always from hitting a vein.

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
Tissue inflammation is what you feel when it "burns". T 400 does this due to the amount of test powder that is needed to get 400mgs into 1cc. After you inject the excess powder of test, that is in the 1cc is inflaming the tissue around the injection site. You can only suspend so much test powder per cc of oil.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Tissue inflammation is what you feel when it "burns". T 400 does this due to the amount of test powder that is needed to get 400mgs into 1cc. After you inject the excess powder of test, that is in the 1cc is inflaming the tissue around the injection site. You can only suspend so much test powder per cc of oil.

I can see that with T400 makes allot of sense. I injected tren ace and test prop, 1.5cc total (Tren 100mg, Test 50mg).

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Take 800mg. motrin and thank me in the morning...:)...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HDH - pain was like if someone hit me, more internal. Luckily since i laid off the adrol i have not experienced this anymore. it did cost me 3 days of not hitting gym though. I normally do not use anything else when i am on tren other then test or mast but i decided to give it a try. I guess i upset the tren gods cause now after the lower back pain caused by adrol now i have a huge lump on glutes after yesterdays pin. It did burn some while i was injecting and im guesiing i did not let the alcohol dry and maybe even pinned too fast but im feeling it today. I can hardley walk. I just hope it passes quickly as i do not want to be out of gym. It is literaly a pain in the ass to walk, get out of car and even sleep.

I'm glad to hear you're doing better man. It's difficult to tell what's going on from the other side of the computer. That's the first I've heard of adrol doing that. One thing I've learned though is just because I've never seen it or heard of it, doesn't mean it's not true.

My dumb ass would probably try it again just to make sure. I'm a hard headed ****er though.

I am in no way suggesting for you to try it again though.

Motrin will help you sleep but if you don't have it, use whatever you have. I would use it during the day as well. It ill help relieve the shitty feeling you have.

H

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
thank you all for the help!!!! all advice is much appriciated!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
hey all
I am on an adrol and tren ace cycle/test prop cycle and a week in starting the adrol i got a sudden pain in right side of lower back. i am doing 100 of adrol daily and i was thinking it was the adrol as i am not sore nor did i pull a muscle. i stopped taking the adrol but i was wondering if this is a common thing with this. i heard dbol can cause this. Any suggestions? if this pain is adrol related will it subside after discontinuing use?

Thanks in advance for the feedback..

I'll bet anything it's not the actual compound causing pain. What I find especially with Adrol is I get strong quick like increase a weight in a exercise by 50-100 pounds lol. . What happens is the muscles get so strong and we get so excited by the power hit, but the tendons or nervous system don't increase that fast and need to catch up . So our "assistance " levers may feel extra sore or hey we pull a muscle . My advice just no skipping on warm ups , realize that extra super human weight will need to adjust by careful pyramid with warm up and loosening the area.

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
I'll bet anything it's not the actual compound causing pain. What I find especially with Adrol is I get strong quick like increase a weight in a exercise by 50-100 pounds lol. . What happens is the muscles get so strong and we get so excited by the power hit, but the tendons or nervous system don't increase that fast and need to catch up . So our "assistance " levers may feel extra sore or hey we pull a muscle . My advice just no skipping on warm ups , realize that extra super human weight will need to adjust by careful pyramid with warm up and loosening the area.

thanks Ketsugo.. i will definitely keep this in mind. the way i have been feeling lately after this bad glute pinn i'd rather take the lower back pain then this glute pain..

600@50

Jun 29, 2012
When taking any oral it's a good idea to take at least 1800mg of NAC per day. Inexpensive and does wonders for liver toxicity.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic