Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
This is occult knowledge No one will teach u this shit . You need to go on your own and learn about it. Or pretend it’s fake

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Ever notice how long queen elizabeth and prince Phillip live ? Or any of these elite fucks ?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ever notice how long queen elizabeth and prince Phillip live ? Or any of these elite fucks ?

Yeah, but my great grandfather and great grandmother lived to be in their 100's...My GGF was 104 and still doing light farming...Can't remember how old my GGM was when she kicked it...Just know she was over 100 and it wasn't to long after my GGF bit it...

Just saying...Not disputing your knowledge on this...Keep in mind I don't mess with the occult...It is satan's world...I am an Christian (trying to be the best at it that I can anyway)...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, but my great grandfather and great grandmother lived to be in their 100's...My GGF was 104 and still doing light farming...Can't remember how old my GGM was when she kicked it...Just know she was over 100 and it wasn't to long after my GGF bit it...

Just saying...Not disputing your knowledge on this...Keep in mind I don't mess with the occult...It is satan's world...I am an Christian (trying to be the best at it that I can anyway)...

Yes brother but you have to be wise as serpents but gentle as doves. “My People are destroyed for lack of understanding....”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Or the Rockafellars

I have seen pics of these folks (some anyway) and the ones that are in their 80's+, especially 90's* look like death warmed over!...Even if they are doing this despicable, dilapidated, uncouth, evil, etc practice, I personally wouldn't go down to the nearest photographer and get an portfolio!...My word, some of em look pure scary!....

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

We’re not telling you to go practice this shit; we’re just saying don’t be ignorant about it. Since you are a warrior for God, just think of it in military terms - it’s just reconnaissance.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yes brother but you have to be wise as serpents but gentle as doves. “My People are destroyed for lack of understanding....”

That's why I don't mess with the occult...;)

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hillary Clinton would know way more about it

I got a story I heard of an experiment/ceremony Jack Parsons (JPL) did in the desert where they opened a portal where this chimera elk-man called Hilarion passed through and conceived a female child with the human mother in 1948.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
We’re not telling you to go practice this shit; we’re just saying don’t be ignorant about it. Since you are a warrior for God, just think of it in military terms - it’s just reconnaissance.

I gotcha!...However, keep in mind, an Christian's sword is what?...The Bible....We are neutral in regards to this world...We are no part of it, just live in it...Even if I were to 'know' this stuff, what good would it do me as an warrior of God?..

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012

they were lucky to live that long. Queen Elizabeth can still ride horse back in her 90s.. kinda weird

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic