Can't we all just get along.....

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Can't we all just get along.....

No ........
Be forewarned I have one May 2nd as well with no training break in between
I'll be back training Sunday. Then a big one potentially June 13. You've been warned.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
No ........
Be forewarned I have one May 2nd as well with no training break in between
I'll be back training Sunday. Then a big one potentially June 13. You've been warned.

Wow I'm just so scared RR. Here let me shake in my boots for a bit. LOL

Yeah, totally not scary woman. LOL... good luck!!!! YOU know darn freaking well your capabilities, have some fun. Let me know where you're at in June for this thing!!!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Seems like a no brainer to me. No one wants to see RR go, but something must be done before Raiden starts another should we ban poll, on her. Solution is for Admin to temp ban her around competitions, the duration of the temp to be determined by our experience with her before/after the first coupla comps. RR will be required to submit her yearly comp schedule so Admin can drop what he's doing and prioritize this.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Seems like a no brainer to me. No one wants to see RR go, but something must be done before Raiden starts another should we ban poll, on her. Solution is for Admin to temp ban her around competitions, the duration of the temp to be determined by our experience with her before/after the first coupla comps. RR will be required to submit her yearly comp schedule so Admin can drop what he's doing and prioritize this.
Was thinking of starting a ban poll to ban myself... any votes?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
They have meets at Arby's now?

RR can you share you fanny pack source with the board please?

I'm no longer 270 and fluffy I'm 250 and leaner.

Went through some shit with health and injuries that at one point dropped me from 270 to 220 not being able to do shit for about 6 months.

I changed my health and training priorities after that.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm in meet prep and all of a suddenly forgot how to bench apparently!

I seem to have forgotten how to bench press also. Or my bench press has gone on vacation and is refusing to come back to work.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Was thinking of starting a ban poll to ban myself... any votes?

Ban. Pretty sure RR will want in on this. Might be useful to detect if Fisted returns as an alter ego as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic