Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

AAS's and alopecia

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I've been thinning(balding) since age 25yr and now 44yr. Have taken several AAS cycle and noticed aggrevated thinning of several cycles. Tren/Test being the worst and didn't see much change with test only or winny so I've only been using the more mild AAS cycle. My current cycle Test/Mast saw more receading than crown loss(but still have peach fuzz on crown). Been using Finasteride and it seems to help some, but started using Biotin @ 10,000mcg BID and in less than 2 weeks the peach fuzz is growing and hair is growing on the hair line. Thinking if it does grow back I'll stop using finasteride and see what happens. Things are looking good.:rockon:

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
44 and still worried about hair? I'm 43 and not one **** is given anymore, shave it. You'll look younger bald than with a sparse dome of peach fuzz IMO.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
If it grows back,stop using gear that's your best bet for hair loss.If you keep using gear like Mike said shave it.

The only thing that stopped my hair loss or slowed it,was when I stopped stressing about it.I think stress is a huge factor in hair loss.my 02

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
For real! I have a 2.5in diameter thinning stop on the crown of head that only grows peach fuzz. Been taking 10,000ug biotin BID for 3 weeks and it is growing in and the peach fuzz is now 1/4in. The funny thing is I'm still doing Test/Mast/Winny/Letrozole all the thing that cause balding but its growing and at this rate it will be completely covered in another month. I've got before pics I'll post when and if it continues to grow.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Final thought's. Since hair is growing taking AAS's I'll stop using finasteride(propecia) and take a month break from winstrol/letrozole and cruise on 300mg test/300mg mast. Someone said my hair line is also growing but not like the crown of head where it will be grown in another month. I'll post a before and 2 month pic in a month.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I wish all my damn hair would fall OUT...

R

RawDog

Jun 14, 2014
I'm 28 and about to start my first cycle. I have noticed a bit of thinning on near my temples, but it's not too noticeable because my hair is fairly thick and my hairline is relatively in the same position it was when I was 18. I was thinking of taking finasteride as a preemptive step to inhibit any loss. I was wondering if anybody, whilst on finasteride, noticed any changes in testosterone levels when examining their blood tests?

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Cease using the Finasteride and loose that peach fuzz, GUARANTEED, because while the latter does NOT reverse male pattern baldness, the former most certainly does, in the majority of patients.

Best
Jim

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic