Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

A little cycle timing dilemma

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
My cycle ends late April, it'll have been 16 weeks, very long first cycle. My problem is I have a competition I would like to be at my best for late June. I have competed in this before without aas, but want to be at my best. I should have timed my cycle better but wasnt originally planning to compete. I am concidering just going to a low dose (125mg enanthate p/week) for a month and then adding an oral, possibly anavar or t-Bol, and prop for the month leading up to the event. After that doing a true pct, and taking a few months off (3-4). To be honest I dont want to come off at all, I feel so much better on, and even my wife likes me alot better (not just because of the sex) and says I've been so much better to be around, she thinks I must have had low test before, though I have no idea what the signs are. How bad of an idea is this? I plan on doing another cycle later this year, 16-18 weeks test/equi or deca. I'm 34, 6'2" 230. Be gentle.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Recovery will definitely be a bitch, but I've known guys who don't wait the whole time on+PCT= time off like the rest of us do and they're fine(for now). What's your bf at right now?

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I have read that low dose primobolan is a good bridge. I know I should just go off but I could win a little money in the process and I think if it's still possible to recover after an extended cycle, cycles, then I'll probably be ok. I guess I'm probably gonna do it either way and at this point mostly looking for the best way to go about it. I'm kinda thinking 100mg p/week primo for one month, then add prop and an oral like t-Bol or anavar for the month up until the competition. Then after that either pct and take a break or maybe go with 125mg enanthate p/week and stay on.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic