Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A day and the life of ifbb pro Kai Green

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
yes, after I watched the opera Le nozze di Figaro (from Mozart) in the city on a video wall, came home about 00:30 in the morning. Is 00:30 past midnight still pm? I have to look that up. :eek:

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have seen a few different tapes of various pros but nothing beats Dorian Yates blood and guts.kai is a great bb.i remember lee saying that Kai earns 50k a month from one his main sponsers.i hope he invests his money.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I have seen a few different tapes of various pros but nothing beats Dorian Yates blood and guts.kai is a great bb.i remember lee saying that Kai earns 50k a month from one his main sponsers.i hope he invests his money.

Lee as in Lee Priest?

I think in today's world of bodybuilding and the internet, they are trying to give these pro's personality. When in reality, they have none. To be a competitor in this sport you choose a recluse lifestyle; which can give you a introverted personality, example: Branch. Lots of people have said he's a very shy/quiet guy. The ONLY thing, IMO, which stands out from pro to pro is their training styles, which gets boring after you get the gist of it. I mean, how many times can you see Kai train legs for his 4 hour sessions.

Yup, better save that cash and invest properly. You're only 1 muscle tear away from retirement in this sport.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
he'll never be the O winner...he uses way too much slin and is a f'n weirdo...he's not good for the sport

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Lee as in Lee Priest?

I think in today's world of bodybuilding and the internet, they are trying to give these pro's personality. When in reality, they have none. To be a competitor in this sport you choose a recluse lifestyle; which can give you a introverted personality, example: Branch. Lots of people have said he's a very shy/quiet guy. The ONLY thing, IMO, which stands out from pro to pro is their training styles, which gets boring after you get the gist of it. I mean, how many times can you see Kai train legs for his 4 hour sessions.

Yup, better save that cash and invest properly. You're only 1 muscle tear away from retirement in this sport.

Truth to this. The reality is that most of these guys are not interesting at all. I met Jay and Ronnie a few years back and spent some time with them. They have the personalities of a cardboard box. Great guys, in particularly Jay... but I wouldn't hang with them outside of a gym atmosphere (or maybe to see public reaction every once in a while). I respect them very much for the mastery of their craft, but outside of that, the "interesting" characters are very WWE to me.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Truth to this. The reality is that most of these guys are not interesting at all. I met Jay and Ronnie a few years back and spent some time with them. They have the personalities of a cardboard box. Great guys, in particularly Jay... but I wouldn't hang with them outside of a gym atmosphere (or maybe to see public reaction every once in a while). I respect them very much for the mastery of their craft, but outside of that, the "interesting" characters are very WWE to me.

Last year I changed my gym - I gave back my card and got back my 20 Euro at the old gym. That was a really hard goodbye for me to see the last time that one big man at the desk. But we never really talked anything.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
F-in wierdo, they all are at that level imo. I mean look at priest, he tatooed his face.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The guy who madethe video, Mike Pulcinella, is/ was a pretty accomplished body builder and, his brother Steve was a top level strongman and highland game athlete for years. No real significance to the thread.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
yummy - me too - that thread has still moved in my mind today. I bought marinated chicken kebabs in the supermarket instead of pork. 2,75 Euro - made it in oil and with potatoes.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012

I totally agree. I couldn't get past the opening statement to the effect of; "Pro athletes are the holy men of today's culture..." Give me a break. Sad to say that a lot of American culture does look at pro athletes as holy men. To say that they do it for "us" is bull shit. They do it for them. Being a bodybuilder or a strength athlete is an individual sport. Make no mistake about it, there is ego involved. I have competed in both bodybuilding and power lifting. My choice and it's definitely a head trip. Still love it though but let's be real.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The two most successfully bb I personally met was lee Haney and Gary srtydom.lee after he retired was buying a shit load of property taking Arnolds advice and Gary who had his clothing line crazzzy wear which he sold for some big coin.i wonder tho with the years and years of taking gear if it does play a role on your social behaviour.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic