PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Like I said there too... He fucked a grape fruit

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
He's got a lot going on in that head of his. I respect the way he communicates. For some reason his words seem genuine and considerate, and he doesn't spit a bunch of fake shit like, "all I eat is bison and ice cream."
I fuck with dude - No homo...

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
They did this shit years ago when Dave P was with MD. Kai is NOT interesting at all, no IFBB pro is, and makes himself to be a fucking weirdo when he tries to explain his theories of life.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
They did this shit years ago when Dave P was with MD. Kai is NOT interesting at all, no IFBB pro is, and makes himself to be a fucking weirdo when he tries to explain his theories of life.

Hahaha Damn!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
hes spot on with the MD reference.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Like him or not, this guy gets it, he understands, he knows and most of all he believes. Kai is deep, too deep for most, but if you understand what he is saying then you will understand him. He has more passion when taking a shit then most guys do about the sport itself, training, nutrition and everything related.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
stopped watching the video yesterday at the half when he started talking for a while in his kitchen because like raiden said: that's expert talk.
Now I think I should take his idea and go for a 2nd time to my gym today.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
stopped watching the video yesterday at the half when he started talking for a while in his kitchen because like raiden said: that's expert talk.
Now I think I should take his idea and go for a 2nd time to my gym today.

Expert talk? Please explain.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
Is he not an expert? I don't know - maybe I misunderstood your words. Only I saw the different big supplements on the fridge. The 1st half was more documentary style and suddenly in the middle he started to talk by himself. I don't remember. I think he explained his diets, his training - but not only small talk - he tried very well to explain clearly what to do in his daily life as a bodybuilder. From this side maybe it would have been better to mix the video scenes because the second part was hardfacts I guess. It would be interesting to know who is the speaker in the beginning. I mean I did not have any problem with the kitchen scene. But for me the information of the 1st part - well, I think I got it. And the second part: that is not real important information for me because I am not a bodybuilder. It's nice to watch him cooking and he explains this and that. But the information in the 1st part was OK already.

This does not mean that other people won't find his information very useful. I just speak for myself. And the 1st part was quite interesting. Of course you can tell me aswell special facts about bodybuilding. I hope I have an open mind and it would be great to find a big sack of gold so I could buy anything without thinking about job, time and money. But when you talk 5 minutes to me about things I have never heard before like you want me to build my opinion about you or like I am a customer in your shop and show me around or like I don't know - maybe you want just to do a fucking interview to please the reporter - it's too much for me in the moment.

btw: I went there a 2nd time.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Is he not an expert? I don't know - maybe I misunderstood your words. Only I saw the different big supplements on the fridge. The 1st half was more documentary style and suddenly in the middle he started to talk by himself. I don't remember. I think he explained his diets, his training - but not only small talk - he tried very well to explain clearly what to do in his daily life as a bodybuilder. From this side maybe it would have been better to mix the video scenes because the second part was hardfacts I guess. It would be interesting to know who is the speaker in the beginning. I mean I did not have any problem with the kitchen scene. But for me the information of the 1st part - well, I think I got it. And the second part: that is not real important information for me because I am not a bodybuilder. It's nice to watch him cooking and he explains this and that. But the information in the 1st part was OK already.

This does not mean that other people won't find his information very useful. I just speak for myself. And the 1st part was quite interesting. Of course you can tell me aswell special facts about bodybuilding. I hope I have an open mind and it would be great to find a big sack of gold so I could buy anything without thinking about job, time and money. But when you talk 5 minutes to me about things I have never heard before like you want me to build my opinion about you or like I am a customer in your shop and show me around or like I don't know - maybe you want just to do a fucking interview to please the reporter - it's too much for me in the moment.

btw: I went there a 2nd time.
You went there a second time where? The gym?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic