Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Aliens and Archangels

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok so lets make a thread about this, we know the pyramids were not built by man, those edges were cut to perfect that machinery today couldnt even do. Man did not lift those 10-20 ton stones and pile them on top of each other, AND line them up with the stars DEAD CENTER 0 in the earth.

Also, inside the tomb theres no sign of soot and ash from torches, yet there is paintings all over the walls and its PITCH BLACK. However one of the paintings show a creature holding a light bulb.

Also another thing, our brain has tripled in size within 1000 years, something that would take 20-30,000 years to do. Hence, aliens altering our genetics.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I believe that your theory has a lot of merit.

Theres a lot of inexplicable things the ancients did that we cant do to this very day.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I believe that your theory has a lot of merit.

Theres a lot of inexplicable things the ancients did that we cant do to this very day.

And we were less intelligent back then, so explain us doing it? We have more knowledge and technology today than we ever have and we still cant do shit they did back then.

Such as Pillars (Rocks) lined up, each rock weighed over 80-100+ tons, shit that CRANES today would have trouble lifting. So theres NO WAY that man did it with "man power"

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The Cheops pyramid had a stone wedged in the entrance that was actually BIGGER than the entrance itself, explain that.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Ok so lets make a thread about this, we know the pyramids were not built by man, those edges were cut to perfect that machinery today couldnt even do. Man did not lift those 10-20 ton stones and pile them on top of each other, AND line them up with the stars DEAD CENTER 0 in the earth.

Also, inside the tomb theres no sign of soot and ash from torches, yet there is paintings all over the walls and its PITCH BLACK. However one of the paintings show a creature holding a light bulb.

Also another thing, our brain has tripled in size within 1000 years, something that would take 20-30,000 years to do. Hence, aliens altering our genetics.

i believe pyramids were made from top to bottom. start at the top of a sand dune work your way down. if you want it bigger just dig deeper into the sand. yea i know im a genius hard to believe i have a GED and one year of college under my belt

And we were less intelligent back then, so explain us doing it? We have more knowledge and technology today than we ever have and we still cant do shit they did back then.

Such as Pillars (Rocks) lined up, each rock weighed over 80-100+ tons, shit that CRANES today would have trouble lifting. So theres NO WAY that man did it with "man power"

they were pretty smart back than without having technology (remedies, building objects that last centuries). technology just put more people in power and made the rest of us lazy

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
You don't even have to go back that far to notice interesting trends.... decades ago scientists thought it was impossible for an aircraft to travel faster than the speed of sound. Just a few years after a UFO sighting and US government cover up in the desert, a man broke the sound barrier in a plane. Coincidence? Possibly, but I think a lot of things we use today may have been reverse engineered by aliens or other beings.... Kevlar is rumored to be reverse engineered from alien spacecrafts that we have

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
It isn't cost effective to do it today... Can't have thousand upon thousands of slaves any more :(

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
It isn't cost effective to do it today... Can't have thousand upon thousands of slaves any more :(
agreed... it is amazing what can be built when human rights are pushed aside... THAT is a modern invention as well...

And YES.. they were just as intelligent back then... just not as educated... there is a difference.

I am not saying that there are no aliens... I AM saying it is very easy to cover up something by blaming it on someone/thing else....

look at the two examples...

Citizen 1 - "WOW... did you see that fast ass light running through the sky... wonder what it was"

Citizen 2 (undercover govt agent) "MUST HAVE BEEN ALIENS"

Govt offical "WHAT LIGHT? (damn... that was close... glad they didnt know it was a high speed spy plane)"

Ex 2

Your Female- "Who is that bitch calling your phone?"

Your friend- "I really wish my wife would stop calling you to check up on me"

You- "Yeah bro... tell her to stop that... no cool (damn... that was close... glad she didn't find out who she really was)"

see my point...

the universe is HUGE... there HAS to be other life forms out there... HOWEVER, If they made it this far why would they stop coming... and what is keeping them from taking over? because you KNOW if they made it this far... they are already more advanced that we are... It just doesn't add up... I don't buy the alien thing...

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
agreed... it is amazing what can be built when human rights are pushed aside... THAT is a modern invention as well...

And YES.. they were just as intelligent back then... just not as educated... there is a difference.

I am not saying that there are no aliens... I AM saying it is very easy to cover up something by blaming it on someone/thing else....

look at the two examples...

Citizen 1 - "WOW... did you see that fast ass light running through the sky... wonder what it was"

Citizen 2 (undercover govt agent) "MUST HAVE BEEN ALIENS"

Govt offical "WHAT LIGHT? (damn... that was close... glad they didnt know it was a high speed spy plane)"

Ex 2

Your Female- "Who is that bitch calling your phone?"

Your friend- "I really wish my wife would stop calling you to check up on me"

You- "Yeah bro... tell her to stop that... no cool (damn... that was close... glad she didn't find out who she really was)"

see my point...

the universe is HUGE... there HAS to be other life forms out there... HOWEVER, If they made it this far why would they stop coming... and what is keeping them from taking over? because you KNOW if they made it this far... they are already more advanced that we are... It just doesn't add up... I don't buy the alien thing...

9148130.jpg

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
The pyramids look impressive...BUT...things were different in that era. Having a workforce of 10,000 slaves was a normal thing. Also, edges can be cut as precise as you wish them to be whether using hand tools, laser, water or media. My primary clients are those in the stone industry....I work with stone from around the world every day. While I believe that there was divine inspiration, I don't think aliens set up water jets and laser mills and had primitive man build pyramids.

KBD...Please qualify the statement that our brains have tripled in size in the last 1000 years. I would like to read where that is published.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic