Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

6 Pack Bags great deal! One day left $42 shipped for the 3 meal

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I have been debating getting a nicer cooler for sometime. 6 pack was the original, and then Isolator Fitness improved upon the design with their Iso Bag. (which was also cheaper).

This forced 6 pack to improve their product (better insulation for more durability and newer handle design...etc). Now both bags are the same price...but looking at them I preferred the design of the new 6 Pack "Innovator" 3 meal.

So prices online were anywhere from 65 and up for the bag . Just for the heck of it I did a quick search and Vitamin word was having a sale on them (which you never see them onsale). They were 20% off. Well I also found a 25% off coupon code for memorial day AND free shipping (on orders of $50 or more).

Anyway... shipped for $41.99. Not sure you will find a better deal. They only carry the red and black...which I would have rather had the all black....but it would cost me $75 to get one....so I will live with the few red strips. I had a hard time wanting to pay $70 for one, but 40 is not so bad for something that will fit my needs as well as this does.

x07_innovatorblackred_300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.LbnBfInDIE.jpg

http://www.vitaminworld.com/default?icid=ros-_-header-_-logo

Cupoun code: PRIDEVW

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks bro. Just ordered a new one! I got a good 2yrs daily use out of my current bag. You will not be disappointed.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
I love mine!!! This is my second one they work great and last a long time.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Ive tried them all. 6 pack bag, iso bag, fitmark and they all suck. The downfall on tbese bags is the ice pack. Id much rather have a $15 can cooler with plastic ice bricks than these over priced fashion bags. I got two iso bags (both brand new) collecting dust in the garage

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic