KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
That was way too easy for you KBD. I think we need to see you strain a little bit!

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ok, after watching a few of your videos, I have to ask. Is it all an act, or are you actually as big of a douche as you portray yourself to be? serious question..

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
really a douche...

but it was a good pull anyway...

Annnnddd... your still a bitch!

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ok, after watching a few of your videos, I have to ask. Is it all an act, or are you actually as big of a douche as you portray yourself to be? serious question..

Nah some kid fuckin on youtube swore up and down and challenged me to do a fuckin muscle up, said i couldnt do it. So i did it. I prove wtf i can do.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
The rep ends at the bottom, I'm confused as to what a crooked bar has to do with anything but keep the training up brother.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
The rep ends at the bottom, I'm confused as to what a crooked bar has to do with anything but keep the training up brother.

its harder to do a muscle up on a crooked pull-up bar than it is on a perfectly straight bar.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I this you? Did someone challenge you to do this too? lmao
I dont get it, is this real or are you trying to create some Zyzz type character?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I dont get it, is this real or are you trying to create some Zyzz type character?

That was me last year, and nah, zyzz is ghey. I have 10,500 subscribers on youtube. Good money to be made :).

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

That was me last year, and nah, zyzz is ghey. I have 10,500 subscribers on youtube. Good money to be made :).

And why you hating bro, wtf is it to if i am a douchebag or not. Im one of the only people on this board who shows my physique and my lifts.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
If you dont have videos to post showing your strength, then you have absolutely NO room to talk shit or hate. Because then you just look like a trolling internet tough guy.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
There's no hate at all. Dont get it confused. You have a good physique and Im sure most do respect the work you put in, but one thing I think you dont have is respect as a person. I think people would take you a lot more seriously if you started acting your age and got over yourself. But if your only concern is looking good than more power to you. Dont be surprised when people call you out as the douche you are though, which as Ive seen many do here and this isnt BB.com. That should tell you something.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic