Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

41. Looking to add some more muscle.

EstablishedByCoffee

EstablishedByCoffee

Jan 7, 2021
Hey all. First time on here. I’m a 41 year old dad who’s been working out seriously about three years.

A buddy of mine has been using test and encouraging me to read the rules of the board.

Appreciate any info. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Welcome to the den! Most of the people on here are going to want to know your stats, diet, training history, etc before they even consider talking gear with you. Great group with a ton of knowledge.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Welcome man!

Lots of good guys here with lots of experience. The best advice will come with more detailed information. Being able to get a idea of your relative progress thus far is greatly helpful.

Best blanket advice I can give you is to have your training and lifestyle in a good place to take advantage of what it has to offer.

Have everything planned out ahead of time and have everything you need for pre and post before beginning.

My advice is always slow and steady wins the race. A lot of younger guys these days advocate much larger cycles than people did in the past. I would avoid rushing take things slow and measured.

But tell us a little more about yourself and good luck

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hey all. First time on here. I’m a 41 year old dad who’s been working out seriously about three years.

A buddy of mine has been using test and encouraging me to read the rules of the board.

Appreciate any info. :)
Welcome to the Den EBC. You'll learn a lot here.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic