Latest Member
samireachl Dalan
What's New?

40mg weekly?

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Those pics you pm'd me support your argument nicely, Gms.

Are there any OTHER users of Nair here with comments or advice b4 I just throw this stuff out?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've used Nair on my belly and chest like twice, last time was last summer. I got chemical burns both times, but I probably left it on too long. I was super smooth, but for now I think I'll stick to my Mangroomer.

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I haven't pushed the (time) limits yet but plan to. The drug store I bought it in had a shelf full of various Nair products; most said leave it on for 5 minutes or 6 at the most. The one I chose said 5 minutes or 10 at the most. My choice was made based on the fact most of them were sold as strips, and I wanna treat small areas like at the corners of my mouth. The one I bought is a gel I can fit on anywhere, not just large expanses of skin.

There's gotta be a reason this stuff is a household name, but it's been a total Zero for me. My beard stubble may be heavier than average, but I'm not Guinness Book worthy imo. Next step is to exceed the suggested time limits before I just throw it out ... I have had no skin side effects from staying right at their stated exposure maximums.