Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

39 years old - and still no muscles

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
hehe - I used a spy pen. There is a little story what I did with that pen two or three hours before on that day: I recorded my wife. Maybe this is my hun's revenge in an abstract sense and I stepped into my own trap with my own shit music. 'ritch' is right. But the result is a vid no matter if it's shit or good. So I posted it - that's it.

There is a famous YouTube vid revenge couple -

If you want to see my wife's vid - you can do so - but maybe you will be disappointed aswell. She's from Ghana - so the chilli stuff wouldn't have worked cause she is used to extremly hot spices - I can't eat her selfmade food:

Last edited by a moderator:
N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
I feel like towlie from south park...

haha - why you say that? Because in those fitness centres you always have to take a towel with you? :)
Here they open 6 am. and close 12 pm. - opening hours at weekends are somewhere the same - somewhere different - it depends. I don't know if that's international standard.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
haha - why you say that? Because in those fitness centres you always have to take a towel with you? :)
Here they open 6 am. and close 12 pm. - opening hours at weekends are somewhere the same - somewhere different - it depends. I don't know if that's international standard.

funny shit man...

BulldogMuscle

BulldogMuscle

Jul 31, 2012
that bikini model is hot good video:weightlift:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic