Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

3 Requirements For Defined Abs

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Would you say that typically, men store bodyfat more so in the abdominal region and women more so in the hip/butt/thigh region?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
no i dont think i could. i agree that most men store fat in their abdominal region. but i see women all day everyday that store most of their fat in their abs region. it could be because of the primary population that i live around being of hispanic origin but still i would say that it is pretty close to 50-50 abs-ass/thighs.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
no i dont think i could. i agree that most men store fat in their abdominal region. but i see women all day everyday that store most of their fat in their abs region. it could be because of the primary population that i live around being of hispanic origin but still i would say that it is pretty close to 50-50 abs-ass/thighs.

Fair enough. My wife and I talked about this last night, and came to the conclusion that there are those women out there that have spindly legs and carry all of their fat in the belly/boobs. On the flip-side, there are women out there that, particularly black women (not all), that store their fat in their hips/butt/thighs. The one constant, is that when a woman gets to a certain bodyfat %, they will carry extra fat EVERYWHERE. Below is a quick link on why women tend to store fat in the hips/butt/thighs.

Why does fat deposit on the hips and thighs of women and around the stomachs of men?: Scientific American

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
its all about ur estrogen....the more receps in the ab area the more fat u will have there...i also see it as something in the food we eat...look at the kids now days....girls have getto bootys ...i mean when i was in school girls didnt have big butts --no matter their race....my girls and son all have big butts ...me and the wife are "AssBGone" Peeps....mines all from squats
read the book "why we are fat" really gets into the fat from year to year of people...such as when the Navaho were given white rice and how the women blew up in butt fat.
my cousin has a 4 PACK --love handles and cant run worth a damn ...nor does he work out.....his wife bitches at him because u never see him without a mtn dew...says he drinks 4-6 ed....but his stomach is flat

i think (its been studied) that if u were born with a high bf ...then u have a bigger chance of being overweight....once u have those fat cells they are with u for life unless u cut them out

alot of peeps had hopes that pgcl would kill fat cells....

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i blame it all on that B "Little Debbie" always flashing her hoho's and nutterbutters at me...im strong but dang she's sweet!!

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
I do know that some people have an apple shape and store fat in the tummies and some people have a pear shape and store fat in their hips. I am an apple shape and I work real hard to get some abs. I also thing genitics play a part. I come from a family who are apple shaped.

D

divino

Jun 24, 2012
Abs, Abs, Abs,, why are they so unpredictable...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic