severedthumbz
What's New?

3 Different Contest in Feb - 3 Different Chances to Win

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
3 Different Contest

1. Take a photo during your workout with either our shirt, business card or supplements with someone besides yourself. You can be in the photo if you want but someone else besides yourself has to be in the photo with our logo showing.

2. Take a vid of your most impressive exercise. It can be anything you want just want to be able to look at it and say "wow that's impressive".

3. Write up a post about how our supplements have helped you in reaching your goals.

Submission can either be submitted to me via email at [email protected] or just posted directly on our FB wall.

Submissions must be received by midnight February 26th 2012.

All winners will receive the pre-workout supplement of their choice.

All submissions will be posted on all of Pit-Bull NS' media sites, social networks and any other location we see fit. By you submitting anything into this contest you are agreeing that we can use the submission as we see fit.

You are able to enter all 3 contest.

Winners will be selected by the Pit-Bull NS staff and announced no later then Feb 29th 2012.

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
still got about a week left to enter

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
LAST DAY IS TOMORROW 2/29/12. Remember we have 3 different contest that you can enter to win!!!

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
already got 3 entries into that second category lol. i might try that photo one too though ;)

no chance in hell i am can write anything

PitbullNS

PitbullNS

MuscleHead
Aug 27, 2011
soooo how did you do in the contest?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic