Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

2015 NFL offseason

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
How is everyone's team doing? Are you excited for new players coming to your team, or are you like me who's team took the biggest shit in off season history.

My 49ers

First we lose our coach Jim Harbaugh, the our defensive coordinator Vic Fangio who I was pulling to get the HC position, then Stevie Johnson a WR who can make plays but was underutilized all of 2014, 49ers fukked around and let Frank Gore go to the Colts, now today's news the captain of our defense, a locker room leader, 7 x Pro Bowler Patrick Willis retires,rumors of Navarro Bowman being cut, and we don't know if Justin Smith is retiring too or coming back, my team is in shambles.

I think P Willis retired bcuz he sees the direction the team is going and doesn't think they will be contenders or winners, so he said screw it I'll retire. Dark days in the Niners Empire.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i knew brian cushing as kids ,,the best high school football player i ever saw

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
49ers sign WR Torrey Smith to a 5 year deal. Him and Boldin are reunited again.

How about that QB swap between Eagles and Rams, Nick Foles will do good there under Jeff Fisher.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
I'm an Eagles fan.... I believe in Chip. I believe he's a crazy mofo, but I believe in him. I just keep telling myself that he has to have a plan. I

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm an Eagles fan.... I believe in Chip. I believe he's a crazy mofo, but I believe in him. I just keep telling myself that he has to have a plan. I

Imo I would keep Foles over a rehabilitated Bradford who missed alot of time recently with injury. LeSean McCoy goes to Buffalo, not good. McCoy was a huge part of Eagles offense last year, don't know how u replace him.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Eagles looking for Demarco as a replacement. Philly shit the bed this offseason!!!

Helu to the Raiders, Shady out of the NFC, Foles gone, Dez in moral limbo... Meanwhile the Giants sign Shane Vereen and Dwayne Harris! Watch out NFC East...the G-Men are making moves!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I cannot believe the Pats let Revis go...WTF!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I cannot believe the Pats let Revis go...WTF!

They frigen allowed both corners to walk , let wilfork go
So much for finally finding a D . Then they key Shane Vereen go. Bill sucks far as I'm concerned we barely win by a freak play finally now what **** the fans ?

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
the jets thank the pats for letting revis go. what a stupid move for them. they have the money wtf kraft must be a cheap ****.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
the jets thank the pats for letting revis go. what a stupid move for them. they have the money wtf kraft must be a cheap ****.

Brady is 17th among quarterbacks for average yearly salary.
He's 9th in guaranteed money.
14th for overall salary.

Ryan, Flacco, Cutler, Romo, Stafford, Smith, Palmer, Dalton and Bradford all make more money.

The Pats don't show any love. Bolden makes over a million a year, the rest of their backfield gets under $750,000 each.

Amendola and Edelman combined are paid 6x more than all the Pats running backs combined.

Gronk guaranteed money is more than all of them combined!

Crazy.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Coming from a guy that's watched every snap of every preseason and regular season eagles game since I can remember, the Eagles WILL NOT miss shady. I know the naysayers say we Eagles fans are crazy, but the numbers add up. Shady consistently tops the leaderboard for negative rushes. He is way too lateral of a runner for Kelly's offense. We need a straight line one cut runner. 5 yds > -1 yard. He's shifty, and can make a guy miss in a phone booth, but can't pound it in from the 2 yard line. His cap hit, if he stayed in Philly, would have been 11.8 M. Kiko, Demarco, Matthews, and Thurmond combined will total 11.5 M this year. Basically traded a starting RB for 2 starting caliber RB, a starting CB, and a starting LB. I'll take it.

Regarding Bradford- who the heck knows what we will get? He was off injured, played behind a shoddy o-line, had no weapons, and transient coaches..

Regarding all the injuries- Kelly and the training staff receive constant praise for their innovative scientific approach towards training and nutrition. Maybe that will solve some of these injury problems?

Their remaining weaknesses, WR and safety. I- Line could use a tad more depth. All three of these could easily be addressed during this year's talent laden draft.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Autocorrect makes me smh some times...^ y'all should be able to figure it out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic