Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

2014 Mr. Olympia predictions?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Phil will win. That's all there is to it. Kai will most likely be second. I'd like to see ramy place top 5. And some names I'm really excited to see up there this year that Will be huge contenders from now on I believe are Justin Compton (love this guy. Massive at 25 Years old and so much maturity, it's insane. Think of him at 30...), Juan morel, Jon De la Rosa.. all 3 of them should place top 10. I expect big out of Justin Compton.. he's a freak of nature.
Never heard of him until now. Wow what a big fukkin kid!!! He'll be around for a long time if he can stay healthy.....crazy size.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Never heard of him until now. Wow what a big fukkin kid!!! He'll be around for a long time if he can stay healthy.....crazy size.
No joke man.. to me he's the most impressive up and comer right now. I've never seen anyone with that size and maturity at such a young age, and his muscle bellies and insertions and all are phenomenal as well.. Yeah. As long as he stays healthy he will be a contender for a long time. I'm stoked to see him on the Olympia stage with the best.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
No joke man.. to me he's the most impressive up and comer right now. I've never seen anyone with that size and maturity at such a young age, and his muscle bellies and insertions and all are phenomenal as well.. Yeah. As long as he stays healthy he will be a contender for a long time. I'm stoked to see him on the Olympia stage with the best.

Now I have a cinderella story to pay attention to and root for......I got busted at work for looking at pics of him lol but honestly at 25, I'm in awe. Kid is legit!!

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Phil will win. That's all there is to it. Kai will most likely be second. I'd like to see ramy place top 5. And some names I'm really excited to see up there this year that Will be huge contenders from now on I believe are Justin Compton (love this guy. Massive at 25 Years old and so much maturity, it's insane. Think of him at 30...), Juan morel, Jon De la Rosa.. all 3 of them should place top 10. I expect big out of Justin Compton.. he's a freak of nature.

Justin Compton lives about 45 minutes from my town. Owns a gym in the city. Got a big future in BB or sure

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Justin Compton lives about 45 minutes from my town. Owns a gym in the city. Got a big future in BB or sure
No shit? Depending the direction you may be close to me or REALLY close to me! Lol

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
No shit? Depending the direction you may be close to me or REALLY close to me! Lol

Lol damn! That's crazy bro. If we are really that close, we gotta start hitting some sessions. I'm watching his video at Glenn fords gym now, not far from where I used to live.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013

Compton's a puss. lol. Ill tell him so if i see him this week at the gym too. :)
Oh and its only 45 mins if you drive like a granny i.s. I can do it from your place to the big city in 30 LMAO, j/k

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Delarosa is gonna do great, but juan morel.. Is crazy, crazy size and best genetics, he eats mcdonalds burgers days out from a show, hes gonna turn many heads

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Compton a puss. lol. Ill tell him so if i see him this week at the gym too. :)
Oh and its only 45 mins if you drive like a granny i.s. I can do it from your place to the big city in 30 LMAO, j/k

Haha I was giving a little extra time since I'm married. Yeah 30 is actually more accurate. You know my area well Chief lol. I'm sure you had more than enough travels through.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Lol damn! That's crazy bro. If we are really that close, we gotta start hitting some sessions. I'm watching his video at Glenn fords gym now, not far from where I used to live.

What are you doing in that old rat hole of a gym, fords? LOL. Man that place has been around for ****ign ever. before you were alive bro. no joke.
my old training partner that is pro and I used to hit the place with a few buddies 20 years ago.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What are you doing in that old rat hole of a gym, fords? LOL. Man that place has been around for ****ign ever. before you were alive bro. no joke.
my old training partner that is pro and I used to hit the place with a few buddies 20 years ago.

I've actually never stepped foot in the gym bro. Was intimidated when I was younger, and just not in the area now. A lot of pros have come out of there though. It's probably the only gym left around here that caters to bodybuilding though. That alone is appealing to me. But yeah, it is old as hell! How'd you like it when you were here?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic