Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

2014 IFBB New York Pro Predictions

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Anyone follow the Ifbb NY PRO ? What are your predictions ?

mens open
lionel beyeke
jon Delarosa
max
big ramy
juan morel

mens 212
aaron
guy
claurider

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Big ramy will win it, no doubt. I would like to see beyeke take second, but its Juan's town so I don't see it happening.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Max Charles looking sick .. Most recent ramy pics his condition looks drastically improved from his pitts pro guest posing so we will see. Legs still didn't look dry to me though

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Max Charles looking sick .. Most recent ramy pics his condition looks drastically improved from his pitts pro guest posing so we will see. Legs still didn't look dry to me though

I don't think Dennis would put him on stage if he didn't think he would have him dry and ready, the menace is one ****ing hell of a coach who knows conditioning like no other,inspirational to say the least lol. Yeah it will be a good show, I'm excited, but I Still say it'll be a fight for second. I'd like beyeke to place second, he deserves it

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Anyone else going? My wife is back-staging her prep coach Gloria Faulls (WP) so I got tix for prejudging and nite show. Holla at ya boy if you're there.

M

muscledoc

Feb 24, 2012
Not even close.....big Ramy will win it easy

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Big Rammy and Aaron looks ****ing sick will be the front runner for the 212 if Flex goes to the open.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ramy and Clark. I'll go so far as to say Clark will place second at the next Olympia 212 only to Henry due to politics then take the o the following year. Lewis is moving to open.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Yo muscledoc!! Yeah I may recind and say even if ramys condition is slightly off he will do well on account of the Ifbb wanting him to qualify on points for MR O early on ... But still he looks ridiculous ... But so does beyeke and of beyeke gets better than at Brazil he may just **** RAMY UP! not kidding

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I'd love beyeke to come in even tighter than at brasil and beat ramy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic