Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

2 weeks left

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
I like 2 weeks and my 1st cycle will be over. :mad: Started out with Anavar 10mg a day for 8 weeks then started taking test p 100mg a week and 10mg winny a day.. Really loving the test and winny, Strength is out the roof and body fat is dropping pretty good ! (still have a ways to go ) Now thinking about hgh ! Any thoughts/comments would be appreciated.
Thanks Mupfo

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
OOPS just noticed I put this in training thread.:rolleyes:

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
OOPS just noticed I put this in training thread.:rolleyes:

Moved it for ya ;)

But I won't touch the question you're asking cause I don't know much about female's and the use of chems...

All I would say though is if you go for GH, be very careful about your purchase. The market is full of fakes, and bunk GH... Its a quick way to lose 1500 bucks...

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
Moved it for ya ;)

But I won't touch the question you're asking cause I don't know much about female's and the use of chems...

All I would say though is if you go for GH, be very careful about your purchase. The market is full of fakes, and bunk GH... Its a quick way to lose 1500 bucks...
Thanks POB for moving it.. Your the bomb :eek:

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
hgh is supposed to be good for helping with fat burning, but it is a long term prospect, it takes 2-3 months before any change is noticed, and best results are obtained over a longer term use. The cost is rather prohibitive for most people, unless you want to run a very low dose like an anti aging protocol which is 1-2 iu a day, and then it becomes more affordable over the long haul. Higher doses are associated with abnormal growth of internal organs and even your head LOL...so my advice (for what it's worth) is if you want to take it err on the side of caution and use a low dose (1-2iu) over a long term for best results. Also, when you pin make sure to not pin in the same area every time, as once it does start working it does seem to have a localized effect and if you pin the same hip fat every time you may end up a bit lopsided once it does start taking effect LOL.

I am still waiting to see how my run is gonna go, only 3-4 weeks in now so hoping to see something in the next month or so LOL.

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
hgh is supposed to be good for helping with fat burning, but it is a long term prospect, it takes 2-3 months before any change is noticed, and best results are obtained over a longer term use. The cost is rather prohibitive for most people, unless you want to run a very low dose like an anti aging protocol which is 1-2 iu a day, and then it becomes more affordable over the long haul. Higher doses are associated with abnormal growth of internal organs and even your head LOL...so my advice (for what it's worth) is if you want to take it err on the side of caution and use a low dose (1-2iu) over a long term for best results. Also, when you pin make sure to not pin in the same area every time, as once it does start working it does seem to have a localized effect and if you pin the same hip fat every time you may end up a bit lopsided once it does start taking effect LOL.

I am still waiting to see how my run is gonna go, only 3-4 weeks in now so hoping to see something in the next month or so LOL.

Thanks Shan. Yes was planning on doing 1maybe 2 iu's a day. Hopefully 1 will do the trick with the cost.
So do you like it so far ?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Its hard to say since there isn't really anything to notice as of yet, but I am not a huge fan of pinning, but it is an means to an end LOL.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
hGH is very subtle in its "results" - you can't start it and then judge results. This is when you hear people say its junk or whatever. Its not a dramatic change. Its basically just supplementing your natural GH that may be lower if you're past your "youth". It does tend to support the effects of an AAS cycle. On its own it is not an anaboilc, but it will do those things that are more "youthful". If you can, the recommendation is like "several" months for "results" - 3-6 months.

If you're using UG stuff like "green tops" or whatever, keep in mind that they are not 100% pure so if you are pinnng 1 iu, it might actually be more like 0.6-0.7 iu in terms of true GH content. Not that its fake, its just not pharma grade. Also note that if you start at something higher than 1iu/day you might notice some water retention. Ease into higher doeses.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
fwiw, i used growth for about a years time religiously.....i spent a boat load of money and saw minimal results...for me it definitely wasnt worth it... and just for the record i was on tev tropin, not ug because i was working with an endo guy... so mine was the real deal and it still didnt yield the results i had hoped for....

mupfo

mupfo

Nov 22, 2011
Thanks Mrs05 Heard several people say the same thing..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic