Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

1bigun11, April 2011

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Those big guns you're packin'...awesome just awesome!

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
As always you big bastard, lookin super sized bro.

Where'd the hair go bro?

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Looking good bro !
keep it up..

Thanks buddy.

Those are some big arms brother. Great stuff.

Thanks bro. Respect back to ya.

Those big guns you're packin'...awesome just awesome!

You are a good bro MW. Thanks.

As always you big bastard, lookin super sized bro.

Where'd the hair go bro?

Ha! You know I love you! The choice was either to shave it or dye it! LOL

Keep it happenin, Big Guy :)

Thanks brother. Respect.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
very impressive arm, great size to both bi and tri! what happened to the other arm??

Crap! You're not gonna kick sand in my face too are ya Doc!

I fell off a roof of a second story building about 12 years ago. Herniated C5-T1 (Inward and outward); Compression Fractured T12-L1, and generally fucked myself up good.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well....Im feeling small now....man I better get back in the gym!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Crap! You're not gonna kick sand in my face too are ya Doc!

I fell off a roof of a second story building about 12 years ago. Herniated C5-T1 (Inward and outward); Compression Fractured T12-L1, and generally fucked myself up good.

LOL it was more of just a general question of why the other arm wasnt in the pic, you know a double front bi pic one would expect well, two arms :D

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
LOL it was more of just a general question of why the other arm wasnt in the pic, you know a double front bi pic one would expect well, two arms :D

You are hilarious Doc! But I think everyone else is seeing both my arms in the pic!~ I dont know why you cant see the whole picture, with both arms showing, in your computer. LOL!

On the other hand, your avatar picture has only one arm and one boob showing! LOL! What happened to you! LOL

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I stand corrected now Doc! Nice Avatar!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
You are hilarious Doc! But I think everyone else is seeing both my arms in the pic!~ I dont know why you cant see the whole picture, with both arms showing, in your computer. LOL!

On the other hand, your avatar picture has only one arm and one boob showing! LOL! What happened to you! LOL

LOL i wasnt doing a double front bi pose :) besides, maybe there are a mirror image so one only needs to see one to know what the other one looks like.

and im not sure why my computer isnt showing me the whole pic. what a loser it is or i am or something :) glad to know that everyone else gets to see the whole thing!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
LOL i wasnt doing a double front bi pose :) besides, maybe there are a mirror image so one only needs to see one to know what the other one looks like.

and im not sure why my computer isnt showing me the whole pic. what a loser it is or i am or something :) glad to know that everyone else gets to see the whole thing!

So do you see the massive arm with the tattoo? Or the other massive arm without? Do you at least get to see my badass shaved head? LOL

And speaking of mirror images, how bout posting up a mirror image of that new avatar shot of yours Doc! LOL! Heck, if you do that, I'll use it as MY avatar! LOL!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic