Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

1bigun11, 51 years old.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Glad you chimed in too bro. Thanks for the encouragement. Arms are about 21 pumped, 20 cold. I am 5'10" and weigh about 215 in these pics.

Not sure about the stage thing now. The cutting I have done so far has really let me see what I have to show, but the legs lag far enough behind the rest of me that I may be better off waiting a year and focusing on them. I think that it will take me at least two years to get them to where I really want them to be, but in one year they should be improved to the point that it at least is clear that I train them. Right now it is kind of comical--and no one wants to go on stage like that, lol.

I wont let myself get too out of shape in the meantime, but I do think I need to be eating a quite a bit more to feed the legs so they will grow. Let me know what you think brother. High respect for your opinion on this.

B~

Your not alone brother, my legs need some serious improvement also. I had knee surgery about 5 years ago and lost a lot of size not being able to trains legs for a while and since I wasn't competing anymore I never really got back to hitting them like i used to so I feel your pain bro.

I'm doing legs 2x week now trying to get them up to par a little. Going heavy on one day and high reps the other. I would definitely keep your calories as high as possible without over doing it if that makes sense. Actually I've been taking a product for the last 7 months or so that has 8000 calories worth of nutrients and is only 170 calories with skim milk. It also loaded with fiber, omegas, digestive enzymes, you name it. It helps me keep cals under control while still getting everything my body needs to keep growing.

Your looking good bro, keep doing what your doing and the legs will come around as long as your hitting them hard and eating right.

bigkarch

bigkarch

May 27, 2012
bigun...im a big boy in my 40/s but you look awesome....

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Actually I've been taking a product for the last 7 months or so that has 8000 calories worth of nutrients and is only 170 calories with skim milk. It also loaded with fiber, omegas, digestive enzymes, you name it.
You mind if I ask what it is?

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Damn BigGun ,,,you are one big muthafuka......That size and definition is spectactular at any age but at 51 yrs old that makes it that much more impressive .....Excellent job hands down and hats off to you old fart...If I live to be 51 yr old I wanna be just like you ......

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
bigun...im a big boy in my 40/s but you look awesome....

nice man! lookin huge

Damn BigGun ,,,you are one big muthafuka......That size and definition is spectactular at any age but at 51 yrs old that makes it that much more impressive .....Excellent job hands down and hats off to you old fart...If I live to be 51 yr old I wanna be just like you ......

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the encouragement! Thank you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic