Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

18 Central Florida men charged in international steroid trafficking ring

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
the eaddys were npc judges and hosted competitions.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The guy nicknamed BiG D, do you think this was Big D pharmaceuticals? An eroid source

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Yay, they saved the world from a few of us meatheads getting bigger muscles. You'd think LE would find more important things to spend their time investigating. To think they're wasting taxpayer money on this BS makes me roid rage!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
No shit if it were a safety issue once a month women would lose thier driving privileges. Little " roid rage " has nothing on some sweet pms
Rottenrogue do you know why its called PMS?.... Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken!!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
18 people... holy shit... thats about 17 too many... glad they got those evil enablers off the streets... those under the influence of "roid rage" are breaking into liquor stores and shooting other "roid ragers" on the corners and...wait...wrong dealers... never mind... THOSE dope dealers are the good ones... just ask a rapper...

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
"Under the influence of steroids" has to be one of the funniest things I've read in awhile.

Other then that, nothing funny about this. Big lab with no mention of Recs. I think a storm has been brewing.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
"They were acquiring the steroids and or the material to make the steroids via the mail from China, and that is where the U.S. Postal Service is a key component to the operation."
This was most likely the "KEY Component" that got them NOTICED... then it was all about surveillance.
Never order DIRECTLY from China... its always the best way to get busted !!!!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
**** Florida, I would never go there, cocaine everywhere but steroids are the problem lol I bet the cops that busted them were on juice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic