Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

16 Week cutting cycle - need advice

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Let me put my main goal out there right now - My MAIN goal is to weight 175. Currently I am 191 at 13%, and I wish to be between 6-8% bf. I don't believe that is unrealistic, based on the diet set out and the intense training regime I will be following. Here is an example of a daily meal

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats
Meal 2: whey isolate shake, 30g
Meal 3: chicken salad (8oz chicken and 2 tbsp fat free vinegrette)
Meal 4: 97% fat free ground turkey (6oz) 1/2 cup brown rice
Workout (60min circuit training + 20 minute HIIT cardio w/ 12:1 aminos)
Meal 5: 1/2 sweet potato, spinach, broccoli, 8oz chicken
Meal 6: 30g casein protein

Your not taking in enough protein for one, and where are the healthy fats? (Olive oil, peanut butter).. Personally, I would drop the whey protein, and eat whole foods. Used whey protein powders sparingly. If your in a pinch, thats one thing, but if you have time to eat, its better..

M

Mark.matthews.jr

Jan 1, 2012
Your not taking in enough protein for one, and where are the healthy fats? (Olive oil, peanut butter).. Personally, I would drop the whey protein, and eat whole foods. Used whey protein powders sparingly. If your in a pinch, thats one thing, but if you have time to eat, its better..

I actually cook all my chicken in Mac nut oil, and in terms of the shake I usually don't have one, probably 3-4 times a week. Except the casein t night because I really don't want to throw any diary in my diet with the yogurt or cottage cheese

And in terms of the amount of protein, I was thinking the same thing but I thought that since my body will be anabolic enough to allow the protein I'm ingested to be used to its maximal potential, therefore not needing as much for risk of extra calories. Is this untrue?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic