Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

15 months progress 18 years old 200 lbs natural

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
Hey whats up guys this is my transformation from when I was 18 years old.

I went from 6'1 174 lbs to 6'1 200 lbs and all this was over 15 months of working out.

let me know what you guys think and any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Very impressive gains, looks like you have done your homework on diet and training.

keep up the good work.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
outstanding job youngster! so proud of you for doing this "the hard way" and working your ass off to get better! just goes to show what one can do if they set their mind to it and bust their ass and make NO EXCUSES!

WELL DONE! :D

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Great job Maks! You shouldn't consider anything but natural for the next 8-10 years IMO.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Well done young man, you know the path. Hard work, good diet and rest.

Best of luck

REK

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
outstanding job youngster! so proud of you for doing this "the hard way" and working your ass off to get better! just goes to show what one can do if they set their mind to it and bust their ass and make NO EXCUSES!

WELL DONE! :D

Thanks for the reply. At one point I was ready to give up when I lost all the weight and I was going crazy from the after effects of the surgery (random sweating, skin turning pale, getting dizzy randomly). But hard work kept me going.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
What kind of surgery did you have?

Slic.

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
Part of my skin had infection and it was like a bump so it also head a chance of developing cancer. Thats why they had to cut deep into my skin to remove that part along with its roots.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for the reply. At one point I was ready to give up when I lost all the weight and I was going crazy from the after effects of the surgery (random sweating, skin turning pale, getting dizzy randomly). But hard work kept me going.

i have no doubt that it was discouraging! very impressive that you kept at it though and look at all that you have accomplished. best of luck to you in the future!

happy new year!

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
i have no doubt that it was discouraging! very impressive that you kept at it though and look at all that you have accomplished. best of luck to you in the future!

happy new year!

Thanks I appreciate it!!! Happy New Years to you too and Happy New Years to everyone else!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic