Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

12-week Cutting cycle - 4 week in: BEGINNING A JOURNAL

B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
I have decided to change from ECA to clen/t3 for the next few weeks to see if it gets better results - I will be doing about 120mg clen and about 80mg t3, will keep you updated on the progress of this throughout the next few weeks. Is this a good stack to do now that I've changed my diet to carb cycling?

N

neocon1

Jan 24, 2012
Nice. drop the t3 to 50. Cycle this 2 weeks and yohimbe 2 wks. So ur receptors don't fry. if u want to run clen longer than 2 wks. U need ketofiem. or benedryl

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've had good success with clen at 80 and t3 at 50.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
The stomach pains you mentioned could be because you are full of shit!!!!

LOL, You could try adding some fiber and upping your water intake. You'd be surprised the difference in your waist line.

B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
Thanks, I will drop the t3 to 50

Also, I'm taking benefiber multiple times throughout the day and ingesting around a gallon of water every day. My stool has been somewhat regular, so I don't think that's it. Again, my stomach got better as soon as I ingested oatmeal

B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
Does anyone have any opinions regarding carb cycling vs keto? Started cycling Monday and I've already gained a couple lbs, I'm just assuming that's my muscles engulfing the carbs, as they were so depleted

B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
Interesting update - I weighed 190 on the dot last Friday morning. After 1 week of carb cycling, with my weight going even as high as 195.5, I'm down to 191. Is this an accurate depiction of my muscles carrying an extra 1 lb or carbs, being slightly fuller? Or do you think it was a 1lb fat gain?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Bro,
I think you are doing great but really stressing yourself out,And what happens when we get stressed?
We start producing more cortisol not a productive thing with our goals,Relax tweek here or there eat 6 times per day,supplement Bcaa's in between meals and train.

B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
You're right man, just trying to find the right diet - upset because I still have no damn abs! Working my ass off and still nothin :(

B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
Well my bodyfat is now down to 8.5% which I'm very proud of, but I'm holding an insane amount of water.... As you know from my first post, I wanna be in the best shape by march 10th.... What's the best thing, OTC or otherwise, to lose the water as fast as possible?? Please lemme know soon so I can start quick! Thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic