Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites by the gallon and half gallon! MuscleEgg

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I'm ready to see some with coco in them! I thought u already had them out went on your website lastnight and there wasn't any so I didn't order.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I'm ready to see some with coco in them! I thought u already had them out went on your website lastnight and there wasn't any so I didn't order.

I hear this a lot. I shouldnt have sampled them or told anyone because everyone is waiting on them! You can get the unflavored and throw some chocolate mix in it. Almost the same thing!

We are going to have them in a few weeks.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I hear this a lot. I shouldnt have sampled them or told anyone because everyone is waiting on them! You can get the unflavored and throw some chocolate mix in it. Almost the same thing!

tease! :))

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Stunna is my boy and if he says they are good plain then they are good. He not gonna bs anyone. Might just have to get some plain ones.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Stunna is my boy and if he says they are good plain then they are good. He not gonna bs anyone. Might just have to get some plain ones.

You wont regret it!

Chocolate should be ready before the 16th

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
When I was a little kid trying to get big prolly 12 or so yrs old I can remember busting a couple raw eggs in my chocolate milk.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
26g protein, 2g of carbs, and 0 fat in a cup of MuscleEgg liquid egg whites!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i just started cooking these in the morning as i ran out of my other eggwhites. they taste good, better cooked than drinking plain but the convience of drinking plain is a good thing. :D

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Yea, eating 15-20 egg whites is not my idea of fun. I'd rather drink em!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Yea, eating 15-20 egg whites is not my idea of fun. I'd rather drink em!
i only cook a cup in morning but it is definately easier to just drink it. i use them in the morning to push the vitamins and joints supps down the ol esophagus :D

Reactions: Dex

8thangel

Dec 20, 2010
LOVES me some muscle egg egg whites baby!!!

I eat and drink them everyday........

Reactions: Dex
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic