Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

1 step closer

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Alright guys I'll soon be buying my gear for my 7th cycle. I've learned a lot over the years, however locating what I was looking for online didn't quite get me there yet. Unfortunately the forums have strict rules against the flow of important information. Fortunately a friend of mine who doesn't lift was recently put on TRT. He knows I cycle 1-2 times per year and brought me the box his Watson Test Cyp prescription came in. I've been trying to do some homework to find out where I can come across the same brand he uses. I have to assume that the sites that advertise that brand are highly likely to be a scam or selling fakes. I assume this because of the $35-65 prices per vial and the $400 minimum order.

My friend and I had a long talk tonight. I expressed my interest in taking his test Cyp and whatever test Cyp I'm able to acquire to a lab to have them tested. He's up for it. :) Without braking the forum rules, is there a way to acquire his brand of test without being scammed or being bound by a $400 minimum order? Again I'm not asking anyone to brake the forum rules. A simple yes or no will get me 1 step closer.

I'll continue to do my research but unfortunately my knowledge is lacking when it comes to 100% authentic, safe, human grade gear...... All of my previous cycles have given me fantastic gains, but I'm about to become a father. So I want to be sure that I'm using the safest gear possible for the sake of my family. I don't need any extra heavy metals or contaminants with my gains.

Thanks for your time guys

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Minimums vary by source. Yes you can get Watson on the black market. But yes they are faked.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Alright guys I'll soon be buying my gear for my 7th cycle. I've learned a lot over the years, however locating what I was looking for online didn't quite get me there yet. Unfortunately the forums have strict rules against the flow of important information. Fortunately a friend of mine who doesn't lift was recently put on TRT. He knows I cycle 1-2 times per year and brought me the box his Watson Test Cyp prescription came in. I've been trying to do some homework to find out where I can come across the same brand he uses. I have to assume that the sites that advertise that brand are highly likely to be a scam or selling fakes. I assume this because of the $35-65 prices per vial and the $400 minimum order.

My friend and I had a long talk tonight. I expressed my interest in taking his test Cyp and whatever test Cyp I'm able to acquire to a lab to have them tested. He's up for it. :) Without braking the forum rules, is there a way to acquire his brand of test without being scammed or being bound by a $400 minimum order? Again I'm not asking anyone to brake the forum rules. A simple yes or no will get me 1 step closer.

I'll continue to do my research but unfortunately my knowledge is lacking when it comes to 100% authentic, safe, human grade gear...... All of my previous cycles have given me fantastic gains, but I'm about to become a father. So I want to be sure that I'm using the safest gear possible for the sake of my family. I don't need any extra heavy metals or contaminants with my gains.

Thanks for your time guys
Your basically asking in the open forum for a source?
If I could, you would be banned...

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Your basically asking in the open forum for a source?
If I could, you would be banned...
You're extremely helpful, thank you for your contribution. :) You should probably reread it my post though. Especially the part where I talk about whether or not the brand I'm looking for can be found. If it can be found, I'll find it myself. As a matter of fact I believe I specifically stated that a simple yes or no answer would work.

It's probably for the best that this forum doesn't permit you to determine who stay and who goes. Have a wonderful weekend anyway :)

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
Bayer makes testoviron. A test e product that has 250 mg. in an ampule. They also make primobolin. Merck bought Schering out several years ago and sold the rights to these drugs to Bayer. Merck also bought out Organon. They used to make sustanon, 250 mg. of testosterone in an ampule. A company called OBS bought the rights to make sustanon and deca durabolin. They still operate the plant in Karachi, Pakistan. These drugs and even Bayers are available on the black market.

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Bayer makes testoviron. A test e product that has 250 mg. in an ampule. They also make primobolin. Merck bought Schering out several years ago and sold the rights to these drugs to Bayer. Merck also bought out Organon. They used to make sustanon, 250 mg. of testosterone in an ampule. A company called OBS bought the rights to make sustanon and deca durabolin. They still operate the plant in Karachi, Pakistan. These drugs and even Bayers are available on the black market.
Your post is VERY informative. Thank you sir. I'll keep an eye out for those as I look around.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic