Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

1 injection a week or multiple for best results

B

Brian C

Sep 19, 2010
I'm currently running sustanon, deca, and masteron. Was thinking of doing all of the deca injections on Sunday night and all test injections on Monday night. Masteron stays every other day. Has Anyone tried this route. It seems a quite a bit easier too me since I tend to forget my injections. I heard you get better results from this but I could be wrong.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Since your choice of test was sust, I would pin the test EOD as well.

what are your dosages anyway?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If this is your first cycles I would avoid sust eod. Every 5th day. Otherwise it could be to much. Imo. Also age dependant. Sust and decca could go in one pin 1x a week and the mast I am assuming is prop eod or e3d. It all boils down to personal preference. The more frequently you inject the more stable your levels will be

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree with shultzy shoot the susty and deca every 5th day you will be fine why are you running the mast and how many cycles etc.. have you rune before.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
If I'm using long esters, I will only pin once a week if I can. Of course the amount of oil would be the determining factor. Shorter esters I do at least 3x a week.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I would agree with you guys about sust if he were only pinning 250 mgs or so. But, if he were using 500 or more, that's a significant amount of short esters to only get pinned e5d. Depends on the blend I guess.

My blend has
20mg ace
90mg decanate
45mg prop
45mg phenylprop
75mg cyp

That's like 110mgs of shorts per cc. Now double that for 2 ccs. Thats 220 mgs of shorts your only getting e5d. That there is unstable.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I've always ran my sus at e5d after some experimenting with dosing frequency on two separate long runs. Tried both ED and E3D but I genuinely just felt better at e5d. Again just my personal experiance..

Whats the blend and amounts in the blend look like.... All key stuff to get the best help possible

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This question can be answered easily depending on how much injection volume you can handle. If you can fit both the deca and sust in the same pin and you can handle all that oil in one injection spot then go for it. I have never had a problem with sust or deca being pinned 1x per week. 2x per week you get more stable levels but you will actually reach higher overall peaks with once weekly injections due to the volume. So if you have no side effect increase moving from twice weekly to once weekly I would stick with once weekly.

I'm with these guys, what's the mast for? Seems weird to run it with Deca unless you are looking for a sexual boost or aggression out of it. IMO, the mast would be better saved for the last 4-5 weeks of the cycle and as you are off the sust and deca waiting for those to leave your system. This would in essence help you cut up the gains you just made. That's just my personal preference.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would agree with you guys about sust if he were only pinning 250 mgs or so. But, if he were using 500 or more, that's a significant amount of short esters to only get pinned e5d. Depends on the blend I guess.

My blend has
20mg ace
90mg decanate
45mg prop
45mg phenylprop
75mg cyp

That's like 110mgs of shorts per cc. Now double that for 2 ccs. Thats 220 mgs of shorts your only getting e5d. That there is unstable.

For gains you will notice nothing at all the only issue that may be encountered from the slight up and down from the short esters may be an extra pimple or two.
Based upon my experience.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Multiple-- even with longer esters such as Cyp/Enanth.

I've run blood work repeatedly during HRT and other cycles..intentionally..even with long esters, results showed a higher blood plasma level with more frequent administration..

For example, if I were to run 3 shots of 200mgs CYP per week compared to 1 shot of 600mgs of CYP per week..the more frequent shows a higher and more stable level in regards to free testosterone levels.

Likewise talk to any very experienced Endocrinologist and they will tell you they prefer their patients run every 3-4 day injections..

Talk to most bodybuilders and they will tell you it doesn't matter.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Sustanon EOD or E3D at the most. Pin less mg more frequently.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Multiple. I'll pin even long esters ed on a big cycle. Less volume..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic