Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

1.5 iu's of HGH For Life

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
You're really gonna bring this soap opera shit here? I had heard you made a post about your VP position here. You're aware of how mugz feels about your lame boss..I know you are. I have told you that u were good in my book etc. Now you come to disrespect the boss here?
I knew that you were in this purely for the freebies and I've said as much. You're really that gullible to believe that these dumb fuks have labs in China and Venezuela and that the South American joint can make "any strength GH (they)want"? You're working for a 2 bit con man. I don't think I've over stepped any boundaries when I say you've worn out your welcome.
Keep this comedy to the board where your boss tried to rip off a bunch of kids and noobs....yourself included. You were terrified when the pro you are prepping for the Europa almost had to rely on creatine and whey for the final run up to the show. You still have Frank and the other pros in your "stable" boxing up orders and running to the post office to ship gear all around North America? GTFOOH.

I knew the push for sales was coming. I've been watching PC since I got here, knowing full well that he would eventually troll for customers on TID. He had no choice since being run off Meso along with his scamming source. Now that he's exposed himself, he's finished. Good riddance.

CBS

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Damn. I was just hoping to get answers to my few questions. I felt the story seem to good to be true.
Then I just read this post. All I can say is WTF is this all about. I know nothing of what he is speaking of. Clearly several of you do. I guess this was a waste of all of our energy. gc

Thanks, everyone. I am running rips. I know rips can vary in quality, but I think I lucked out. I don't want to talk about my source, but we can make any strength GH we want. We also have Nords, and if everything goes according to plan I should be getting them for free, or at least significantly marked down.

I know that many despise my source, and I can't blame them. Threatening someones child goes way, way, beyond the realm of anything remotely acceptable, but that was done by the former rep, not the MIC. If someone threatened my child I would kill them. Slowly.

Also, all cutting and under-filing was done by you know who, not the MIC. In any event, it is way, way too hot over a MESO, and my Spidey sense is telling me to stop posting here. My son needs me at home, not locked away. To everyone I argued with here, I wish you all the best, I really do. Great forum.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Thanks, everyone. I am running rips. I know rips can vary in quality, but I think I lucked out. I don't want to talk about my source, but we can make any strength GH we want. We also have Nords, and if everything goes according to plan I should be getting them for free, or at least significantly marked down.

I know that many despise my source, and I can't blame them. Threatening someones child goes way, way, beyond the realm of anything remotely acceptable, but that was done by the former rep, not the MIC. If someone threatened my child I would kill them. Slowly.

Also, all cutting and under-filing was done by you know who, not the MIC. In any event, it is way, way too hot over a MESO, and my Spidey sense is telling me to stop posting here. My son needs me at home, not locked away. To everyone I argued with here, I wish you all the best, I really do. Great forum.

Holy shit! Any strength gh you want?! Wow!!!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LOL all makes sense now what a bullshitter this guy has been since day one, and a shit physique as well................ the Gh is not doing much for you bro in your pic.

Maybe "UP THE DOSE" and see if that helps.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Who is this character? I don't venture out of tid and one other.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic