Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

TB-500--worth the relative high cost?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I have had good luck with TB-500 from a reputable source. I dose it at 50 mg per day, for a few weeks until the injury starts to improve so a 500mg bottle that costs me $45 lasts 10 days. That is $4.50 per day and in a couple of months, the injury is much better than if I had not used TB-500.

I also use BPC at the same time and dose it the same, so I am spending about $9 per day for a significant benefit, IMO.
500MG for $45? Most places I know sell 5mg for $35-$45???

D

DocOxRedox

Feb 25, 2024
I know someone who tried both after a tendon injury and healing was exponential. After running out of TB500 testing was continued w/ BPC 250mcg/EOD to the injured extremity and resulting surveying indicated a consistent and signficant reduction in perceived pain at injury site.

Peptide Therapy Handbook For Healthcare Professionals Thymosin beta 4 there are a few more articles on pubmed/ncbi.

For non-responsive test subjects, I wonder if the supplier is to blame? Compounding pharms exist and it is available through many hrt clinics. If this is a licensed compounding pharm, the products in question will have affirmatively met quality/purity requirements for those that are concerned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic