Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

Usman Knockout

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Unfortunate, they didn't knock each other out. Win-Win!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I think everybody watching, including Rogan et al, and the fighters had all but thought the fight was over. Neither guys was ever hurt, Usman's ground game is more control than damage, and I find it boring, but he was winning big time. It looked like Leon was actually scared of him. I think Usman is a great fighter, but I can't really stand him either. I don't like his 'bully' antics of stare-downs after each bell, or when he walks over to his opponents side when announced...and other things. he just rubs me the wrong way. I hope and bet he is more civil out of the octagon and cameras....but...,.

That is a benefit to somebody like Leon, it only takes one kick. I don't care how much talent he has, he thought this fight was over. He never even went for broke knowing he was losing the fight. It wasn't until Usman played it safe and backed off a little that Leon even threw that kick.

That said, i'm super glad he landed it. My question now is how will this effect Usman's fight game? Look at guys like GSP, who were more aggressive early on, then ponce they got KO'd, they came back and always played it safe without the killer instinct. Not saying that will happen, but it will be interesting to see if it messes with Usman....knowing a kick could come out of nowhere and do the same thing, lol. I see this more with top guys, as the lower and just out of the top 3-5 guys have mutliple losses and it seems to not effect them as much.
Well said. This clear defeat will exponentially damage Usman mentally much more than physically.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic