Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Quarantine surprises

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
3 wks in now and with alot of people working from home and having kids there too tensions are surely rising. Have you, your loved one, or kids done anything to help with this? Last wk I took a long lunch and showed up home with pizza for the kids and wife, another day on my way home I picked up rotisserie chicken and made my girls salad they like with all the fixings. The little things definitely made a improvement in the attitude/tension. Well yesterday she informed me that my Spud bow tie will be here in a couple wks.
Anyone else do anything? I could use some more ideas lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You are a wise man, 5.0

Reactions: 5.0
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wife got me the Google wifi mesh thing

Reactions: 5.0
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
my wife works in health care. She made some real quality face masks for her co workers. Just sent me some pics with her friends topless wearing just the mask. Put a smile on my face.

Fixed that for you, you should post them up, lol

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Unpleasant surprises as well. With the kids home full time, my wife installed some kind of filter on our internet. :mad: It's become a challenge for me to try to defeat or bypass. Stupid thing is, it doesn't block all their snap o tock grams which is the problem in the first place.

Reactions: CFM
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Unpleasant surprises as well. With the kids home full time, my wife installed some kind of filter on our internet. :mad: It's become a challenge for me to try to defeat or bypass. Stupid thing is, it doesn't block all their snap o tock grams which is the problem in the first place.

Try to run thru TOR...It should get around her blocks...Can't hurt...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Try to run thru TOR...It should get around her blocks...Can't hurt...

Most of my home internet use is done through an antique iPad. It can not handle TOR. Kids monopolize all the computers

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Most of my home internet use is done through an antique iPad. It can not handle TOR. Kids monopolize all the computers

I've found vers for my android phone, el cheapo...U should be able to find one that will work...Try google play stores, and the like...It won't be the same as the one for a desktop, but it will work on the blocks...Check into it, if u can't find one, u must have a extremely low rate ipad, bro...

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Fun games....
e0b1cb598bba87a3e3b1019e21c8c6d2.jpg

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
So hubs and I are empty nesters, so we don't have kiddo's in the house . We have 2 furkids. I ran to Target for some essentials and ended up getting some nonessential items lol.

Got a cool nerf gun and an electronic target that we played a game with while drinking and cooking.
Got a couple puzzles from barnes and noble. Bought online, picked up at the local store, they walked it out to you.
Got a game called Misery Index...didn't know if it would be ok or not. It was ok. Actually gave us a different perspective in this quarantine period....there are worse things out there lol.

Good luck! Create structure, games and have fun while you can.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic