Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

*** Mass Specs on CBL HGH ***

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
a few of us guys at AB decided to pool our money together (thank you schultz, bravo11, and italian muscle). CBLS HGH was tested. Below are the results and contained 0 HGH.

Attachments

• CBL HGH MassSpec results.PDF
    11.3 KB · Views: 308
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Pics of the sample. You may be wondering why it looks like no pucks of gh in there. Well there isnt any, he buys the raw powder and bottles himself. Thats why we decided to test.

Attachments

• IMG_20180918_233051.jpg
    IMG_20180918_233051.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_20180918_233053.jpg
    IMG_20180918_233053.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 365
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
KUDOS to e_t and schultz for getting the ball rolling on this project, to muscle96ss and others whose words or funds added momentum, and to Mods Navy Chief and Italian Muscle for taking it from there.

Last edited:
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
KUDOS to e_t and schultz for getting the ball rolling on this project, to muscle66ss and others whose words or funds added momentum, and to Mods Navy Chief and Italian Muscle for taking it from there.

yes we cant forget them either and to all the other vips of that board as well that were involved.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wow. I've never ordered from the guy before, but I thought he previously had a good rep. Surprised he would have gotten himself involved in something like this that will now deep-six his rep.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Wow. I've never ordered from the guy before, but I thought he previously had a good rep. Surprised he would have gotten himself involved in something like this that will now deep-six his rep.

I've been a customer for years. You should see his responses. They are unsettling at this point.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Guy is in spin control, everyones out to get him or has an agenda etc etc. The more he posts the deeper his grave gets.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

He DID have a good rep, on ab, although schultz thinks he may have been less so years ago on another board. Always ran his business his way and a bit different from most. The List always stated No Refunds, and that seemed to work ok for a long time. Kept a minimum on the shelf that could be ordered in the present, and offered a few others for next month if he got enough pre-paid orders. The overall List was always short, and changed from month to month, mostly basics that I guess he knew well. Began announcing he was getting out of aas 2 or so years ago and replace that with safer ancillaries and oddball stuff. Instead, he kept on keeping on with the aas and kept adding ancillaries, etc, often inviting suggestions, requests and advice from members . . . and maybe also inviting a less solid knowledge base on his product line. Then, more recently, his version of gh. The more Beavis & Butthead his counterattacks have become, the harder it gets to take anything he says seriously. A definite feeling he is gonna take his "private client" list and flee ab when his dues expire soon.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That was GABA in the vials.

Another source had it tested to see what it was before bottling about a year ago.

They got the raws, ran a quick serum then off to the lab to see what BS was sent to them.

I don't know the guy but he didn't have to ruin his rep over this. This could have been handled totally different that could have salvaged his biz.

Hey, if the shit's not right, suck it up and make it right or get stoned by the mob.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I always wondered about the buy "raw" hGh powder.
I dont think its as simple as brewing up some testo.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Anyone remember last year when good ole gunslinger posted about the underdosed test? How about when other members were saying the var was bunk and the primo underdosed? Anyone? On the next episode of "when good sources go bad" We look at warning signs.

Side note: I got like 8 bottles of shit here because I used him and one other guy exclusively. I have no idea whats real, complete bunk or underdosed shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic