Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

The IronDen Pet Thread

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I'm sure some of you guys remember when I rescued this guy almost 6 years ago now. He's getting grey in the face these days (7 years old) but it happens to the best of us...
1f9b83869235aa586e4e1e22ec091cdf.jpg
0a4eada6b25c28c6b64a1d1a0805c24b.jpg

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
@HisAngriness Gotta love boxers brother. Such stoical dogs and so damn good with children. Raised all three of my kids around boxers. Their first pet was a boxer. Got him when my oldest was 5. Had to have him put to sleep about 4 years ago, he was 13. The two in the pics I posted are now 6 yrs old.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow, cool. I used to see a young Brit named skeng on some other boards. Young but very useful cause he was in med school. HE had a Boerboel too, and ongoing trouble with the neighbors due to his beast's imposing appearance.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Yeah man, I got a boxer pup for my 6th birthday and have always had them since. All my kids were raised with boxers and I've never had any worries with them around the kids, even the newest addition. From the day we brought her home from the hospital those two have been inseparable.
When I got this guy I was actually shopping around but I got lucky and found him in a shelter about 45 mins from my house. Back then my wife didn't want a boxer because they "look mean" but she fell in love instantly and she'll never want another breed either
@HisAngriness Gotta love boxers brother. Such stoical dogs and so damn good with children. Raised all three of my kids around boxers. Their first pet was a boxer. Got him when my oldest was 5. Had to have him put to sleep about 4 years ago, he was 13. The two in the pics I posted are now 6 yrs old.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
20180501_190153.jpg 20180501_190137.jpg

Lmfao. So less than an hour ago, I pull up beside this gay chick with a standard poodle. Dog has a rainbow dyed mohawk and a foo-man-choo beard. How funny but so cool looking. I had to share.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
2 rescues, a lab golden mix and a lab who the hell knows what else mix. Considered adopting another recently, still up in the air about it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
GOOD for you brother. If and when the time is right, do it. If it doesn't seem like a good idea, don't. Don't fret about losing this opportunity, there is no end to homeless dogs coming down the pike, there will always be opportunities.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
how dare you.jpg

This is the look I get when I yell "Emily get off the fridge" 3-400 x per day.

I was a dog guy my whole life, pets were Boston Terriers and a few hunters when I was a kid. Britany Spaniels (favorite bird dogs) and English Springers . My wife had Chihuahuas when we met and I hate to say it but I loved them. After my last two (15 & 14yrs old) died, my daughter really wanted a cat. This fucker is bat-shit crazy and obsessed with me. She follows me like a dog everywhere I go, "talks" non stop to me every morning before work and has won me over as a cat person.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'll post some pics of my fur babies later... I have a white APBT (Baby) and SS has a white Chi (Kilo).

I've had many different breeds over the years but my favorite are bully breeds. They love so much and unconditionally.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
When my wife and I first started dating her cat died so as a nice gesture I got her a kitten. Long story short, I trained that cat as if were a dog and it would come when I whistle, it would fetch, it would greet me at the door when I got home, and it looked to me as it's owner. Haha. I've never been a cat person but I always told people that wasn't a cat, it was a dog
View attachment 9382

This is the look I get when I yell "Emily get off the fridge" 3-400 x per day.

I was a dog guy my whole life, pets were Boston Terriers and a few hunters when I was a kid. Britany Spaniels (favorite bird dogs) and English Springers . My wife had Chihuahuas when we met and I hate to say it but I loved them. After my last two (15 & 14yrs old) died, my daughter really wanted a cat. This fucker is bat-shit crazy and obsessed with me. She follows me like a dog everywhere I go, "talks" non stop to me every morning before work and has won me over as a cat person.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I'm sure some of you guys remember when I rescued this guy almost 6 years ago now. He's getting grey in the face these days (7 years old) but it happens to the best of us...
1f9b83869235aa586e4e1e22ec091cdf.jpg
0a4eada6b25c28c6b64a1d1a0805c24b.jpg
your daughter is way too cute!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic