Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

The IronDen Pet Thread

T

TazzChadson

Apr 11, 2018
Hey, everyone! I know we're all enthusiastic about two main things, bodybuilding and health, but aside from that, I’m sure some of us have our own four-legged companions at home. I created this thread for us to show off our fun, friendly critters. Mine is a cute, little Pomeranian named Cass. That little bugger loves to cuddle, play catch, and even fancy a walk in the park (though we’d have to fit him with a dog leash, so that he wouldn’t stray from us). He’s been with us for eight years and has been a real part of the family all throughout. How about yours? What’s your pet story?

4.jpg

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
024.JPG
iphone 32718 201.JPG

My Shepard, Wolf hybrid she is fun and awesome these are when she was a pup and then when about a year she is about 2 years now and super smart and getting protective of her domain.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
lol . . . I met a wolf hybrid yrs ago at the dog park. Contrary to public perception Bandit was as sweet and playful with dogs as could be. Seemed to be the same with humans too, but most of that damned species stayed away from him. Owner finally had to re-home Bandit cause he had separation anxiety and would chew through walls when owner was at work. There's been about 10% of the dog park denizens I've been tempted to steal over the yrs, and he was one of them.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
so . . . . he just plays with himself?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
LK takes another thread to the gay zone snh

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I keep him locked in a cage in the basement most of the time, doesn't play well with others

images

I k ow its been tons of work for you, but were you ever able to potty train him? I heard he still has accidents in the house daily.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Top pic is my boy digging for a mole.
Second is both my boys, they are brothers
Last is odie this past weekend at the creek on my property.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
My pride and joy is my Boerboel puppy. He's 6 months old and about 80# on his way to 160#. They're South African mastiffs that are bred to kill lions. They have the strongest bite force of any dog in the world, measured as high as 800# PSI - slightly more than a lion and more than 3x a pitbull. I had one previously but he died about a year ago. My old one was tan and this one is black.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic