Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar oxandrolone cycle start

K

Kacelov

Jun 5, 2015
I am male, 51 yrs. been lifting steadily for 4 years, ht. 5'10" wt. 176 lbs. I can deadlift 1.5 times weight easily. Starting Anavar oxandrolone cycle for 7 weeks (good pharmaceutical grade quality). I tapered for 4 weeks going 2X week prior to starting my M W F 3 day a week full body workout now. Can't wait to see total results in a 12 weeks with some help from the PED

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What do you mean you tapered for 2 weeks at 2X a week? and why would you only be taking it 3 times per week? What dose do you plan on taking and why are you doing Var only?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What are your goals? Strength gains..size gains?? Size gains are going to be negligible with var only, even if your diet is spot on. Var needs to be taken ed.

K

Kacelov

Jun 5, 2015
What do you mean you tapered for 2 weeks at 2X a week? and why would you only be taking it 3 times per week? What dose do you plan on taking and why are you doing Var only?
The tapering was
I am male, 51 yrs. been lifting steadily for 4 years, ht. 5'10" wt. 176 lbs. I can deadlift 1.5 times weight easily. Starting Anavar oxandrolone cycle for 7 weeks (good pharmaceutical grade quality). I tapered for 4 weeks going 2X week prior to starting my M W F 3 day a week full body workout now. Can't wait to see total results in a 12 weeks with some help from the PED
Let me clarify... When I said Tapered I was referring to my lifting as I am not starting full body strength training M W F. I will be doing Var alone on a cycle starting with 30mg a day first week going up to 50mg a day in a few weeks with a 7 week cycle. I will then finish with 4 weeks of Novaldex at 20 mg for 4 weeks. I know some say Var alone will not do much but since this is my very first time I decided to start light and see how it goes. Thanks in advance for any comments...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
you need test, not because of var not doing much alone but because your endogenous test will stop production and your body will need it from another source.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic