Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Winny or Var with Tren?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
PoB, thanks for the suggestion on drol. I've never run it but have always wanted to try it. Waiting for blood work results to come back this week. If all is good I may try it. 50mg per day enough for someone who doesn't compete and is looking for recomp, moderate strength and size?

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
PoB, thanks for the suggestion on drol. I've never run it but have always wanted to try it. Waiting for blood work results to come back this week. If all is good I may try it. 50mg per day enough for someone who doesn't compete and is looking for recomp, moderate strength and size?

yes. id do 50mg drol & 10-20mg nolva or 30mg ralox with it.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
If you're a strength athelete & work in lower rep ranges, I'd avoid winstrol. Winny increases collagen synthesis (most AAS decrease this), but the crosslinking integrity is much lower. Basically you get bigger tendons, but they're brittle & weak. Var increases collagen synthesis without affecting the crosslinking (deca does as well). There are hundreds of studies backing up var's healing abilities.

Plus I just love anavar. Running it right now alongside deca, NPP, tren A, & tren E actually.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
What is the thinking on how the Drol & Nolva advice fits into an overall cycle?

Like if you're running Test only or Test and some other oil for 12, 16 or whatever weeks, you'd be inclined to use Adex or Masin, maybe Caber or Prami. But include Drol for 4-6 weeks and the Nolva advice, how do you juggle the timing of all those?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Anavar will be easier on your joints. Do run test along with it for some aromatization.

M

maikolo33

Nov 17, 2015
Add some npp to the mix that will cure the joint problem

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Between the two, I'd opt for good quality Var. Winny kills my wrists and knees after awhile. Makes is difficult to lift heavy.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I've only run var once, and it was with tren/tren, and I felt MUCH better than on winny. As Rider stated quality is key, I was thrilled with my results

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic