Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Winny or Var with Tren?

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
starting second cycle with Tren/test. Considering adding winny or var. suggestions?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Drol would be my suggestion. Stronger than ever plus it's one of the best recomp drugs out there.

And don't give me that nonsense about being bloated. You hold fluid in the muscle not sub q if you don't eat like a pig and stay hydrated.

P

ptvhunt

Jul 14, 2012
Never used drol before. Already have winny and var.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
I had not much experience with drol surprisingly enough.
Depends on your age. If you're a little older, I'd eschew the winny. Winny can be hard on the joints.
Personally had some good success with Tren and Var.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Drol would be my suggestion. Stronger than ever plus it's one of the best recomp drugs out there.

And don't give me that nonsense about being bloated. You hold fluid in the muscle not sub q if you don't eat like a pig and stay hydrated.

Drop for a recomp, please tell me more. Ive never taken it but, always considered it a strength drug that bloats the hell out of ya.

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
when im lean, winny and tren is amazing but after a while winny screws with the ol prostate

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Drop for a recomp, please tell me more. Ive never taken it but, always considered it a strength drug that bloats the hell out of ya.
Most people who take drol get some appetite suppression out of it. Combined with the fullness of the muscle, ability to put a ton of carbs to use, ability to lift very heavy and stimulate new adaption and muscle retention: I think it's the best there is.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You can't go wrong with either winny or var. I've done both and have been equally happy with both. var doesn't affect my prostate or hairline as much as the winny, so I tend to go with it. Both are excellent!

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Var tends to kill my appetite @ doses over 40mg/day.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Most people who take drol get some appetite suppression out of it. Combined with the fullness of the muscle, ability to put a ton of carbs to use, ability to lift very heavy and stimulate new adaption and muscle retention: I think it's the best there is.

Don't you need to run nolva with drol, I heard adex & aromasin doesn't work on it.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic