Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

14 years old! Are you kidding me? She'll make a lot of guys go to hell for their thoughts!

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I was getting busy at 14, and never with one that well put together, lol... Yeah, my next question was gonna be when are mommy n daddy gonna buy some boobies for her... Personally, I would never have the slightest interest in a girl that young, raising a tween myself, but to play devils advocate, 150 yrs ago, when the average humans lifespan was 40 some years old, marriage (with children soon following) among girls not much older than her was common... That still doesnt address the sexualizing of young girls these days... When I lived in Hawaii ten years ago the age of consent was 14! Shoulda seen the creepers prowling the bus stops around the waikiki...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
No way in hell my daughters would be allowed to do that...... What was the lil girls name? Ramsey? Sick people in this world and if ur going to taunt them it won't be with mine.

well my little girl is gona be 15 in Jan, pretty sure i'd have no problem KILLING anyone messin with her!!! for sure the hell ain't gona put here on speed and aas and have here parade around in a bathing suit!

sick fucks is right.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Bet you got a boner looking at that pic, Boner :D

Amazing how well developed she is...great genetics for a woman alright so much potential for maybe getting into the figure comps at a Mr O someday

Damn that pic sure made me feel dirty already :eek:

seriously dood this post makes you out to sound like a pedifile! think before you speak mw!

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
how old's the fucking blonde behind her in the pic all blury? i hate fucking guessing! give me an ID, lady!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I believe under law if the issue was pushed,It fall under the federal law of illegal promotion of a minor......

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was getting busy at 14, and never with one that well put together, lol... Yeah, my next question was gonna be when are mommy n daddy gonna buy some boobies for her... Personally, I would never have the slightest interest in a girl that young, raising a tween myself, but to play devils advocate, 150 yrs ago, when the average humans lifespan was 40 some years old, marriage (with children soon following) among girls not much older than her was common... That still doesnt address the sexualizing of young girls these days... When I lived in Hawaii ten years ago the age of consent was 14! Shoulda seen the creepers prowling the bus stops around the waikiki...

I agree. Even in my dad's day his first wife was 13 and marriage and kids was not at all uncommon in the 40's and 50's for 14-15 year olds. The problem is for the past 30-40 years we treat our kids like babies until they are 18 or 21 (depending on where you live) and then thrust them out into the world as adults. Nothing magical happens to a girl when she turns 18 that makes her ready for everything life has to offer. I have often said its funny that in almost every other country at puberty you are considered "grown" capable of holding a job, having kids ect.

Its really fucked up that at age 17 you can sign up to join the military to to over seas and be killed but you can't buy a beer and ammo for a 22. At 16 a girl can drive a 4000 pound car and put her life and everyone else in danger but can't legally have sex.....lol
American laws are and inconsistent joke at best.

All that being said I do have a double standard and I would break someones legs for hitting on my 14 year old "little girl" ....lol
I understand she looks 20 and has 36D boobs. But I do reserve the right to mess you up for talking to her.

buffgirl33

buffgirl33

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2011
What division is that? NPC or some other natural one?

J

jcbigdog

Dec 6, 2011
Very sad that this is what we are facing now in this division.

LindaD

LindaD

Nov 21, 2011
This makes me so sad. This girl has no innocence left in her. Her female mysticism has been stolen because she has been exposed in this way. She looks like a grown woman which in my mind leaves her vulnerable to abuse. My little girl is 13 and still has that innocent "I still sleep with my teddy bear face".... I hope she keeps it for a long LOOONG time to come.
Innocence is a gift to be nurtured and protected.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
This makes me so sad. This girl has no innocence left in her. Her female mysticism has been stolen because she has been exposed in this way. She looks like a grown woman which in my mind leaves her vulnerable to abuse. My little girl is 13 and still has that innocent "I still sleep with my teddy bear face".... I hope she keeps it for a long LOOONG time to come.
Innocence is a gift to be nurtured and protected.

At her age I was having sex, I think parents often overestimate the innocence of their children. Looking innocent and being innocent are 2 different things but then you look at the culture, people "baby proof" when I was a kid baby proofing was a spanking. Don't get me wrong I would not be comfortable to put my daughter on stage like that (and you can easily tell this girl is 13-14 years old) but the everyday life of a teen is filled with the sexual innuendo it's hard to pinpoint this as harmful...better keep her away from boys her age and the beach if we want to avoid the sexual aspects of a teens life.

Would I allow my kid to do it no, but we'd need to have the same standards for boys as well.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I believe under law if the issue was pushed,It fall under the federal law of illegal promotion of a minor......

I think here its called "exploitation of a minor" but even thats an understatement. but i guess its not too different than gymnastics...

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
This has got to be the worst place for a beautiful young girl to be. It's common knowledge that a number of high level judges solicit the women for sex in exchange for placings. The girl's parents have thrown their daughter to the lions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic