Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

backloading?

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
I keep hearing talk that if one was to do a 10wk cycle it may be better to increase dose or throw in your orals at the back instead of front, because myostatin levels drop around week 8 and don't return to baseline until week 20. So say one had omnadren and anadrol, would it be better to run it... omnadren 500 wk, 1-10, then anadrol 50mgs ed wks 6-10? Or just frontload the anadrol in hopes of keeping more gains by running it at beginning of cycle? I don't have a lot of experience with frontloading or backloading orals into the cycle. But I know there's a lot of knowledgable guys hear, let me know what ya think, forgive me if this has been covered but I didn't see anything about backloading just frontloading.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i think in your situation i would go the oral way becuase orals are fast acting so you'll get that drive your looking for now...Wile im runing any oils i allways run orals but the key to orals is swich them up every 6 weeks...the body gets use to the orals quick so by changeing them up your body will repond threw your whole cycle.....All this bullshit about only runing orals in the start of a cycle and towards the end is complete bullshit...run orals all the way threw your cycle..this will deff enhance your growth and it will kepp u from hitting a down cycle within your system...forget the backload or front load for now...add the orals and then come back and tell me im right.....dw

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Well this it how it was been explain to be. Why use an oral to "Kick start" a cycle? If one waits for the injectable to kick in, then use the oral on top to give you strenght, while the injectable(test) builds muclse. It has also been explain to me when it comes to orals one should start with one that doesn't bind strong(drol) to the receptor, and then move to ones that bind harder(dbol) to receptors. If I'm saying that right. Also use escalating dose of other items, however this was also base on on being primed for anabloic growth. IDK ...these idea were base on running a longer cycle 20+ weeks. with a 4 week or so reprime in the middle of cycle. I'm sorta following something like this. I'm at the end of week 11 and will start ramping thing up for that last 1/2 of my cycle Had good results for first 8 week, experienced a recomp if you will. Ended at the same body weight, however much leaner, then from week 8-12 I cut back on doses and focus on repriming and losing some for BF, and now will ramp up as I go into a muscle accural peroid...

The only other thing that I will say is everyone is different and can respond different...Also all the PED in the world will make no difference if you diet is not in check....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The way that I've always done my cycles, and the way I've learned to do things is look at the length of time you are running the cycle, then look at the ester length and kick in times. Obviously if using a longer ester like test Eth, cyp, deca...ect you'd want a kick start for 5 weeks like Anadrol to D-bol. However, end of cyles is where everyone always gets confused on whether or not they can, nor want to add something in at the end. I always say hell yeah, if you got it, add it in. And those compounds can either be orals and continue on with current Injectables, or switch your injectables to the shorter ester version.

I myself cut out all orals since my liver is being monitored, and since I only got one liver, I do all front loading or back loading with short esters. Actually all my cycles now are 8 wk, short ester cycles, like Test Prop tren Ace, TPP/NPP ect.

This past cycle I ran Test Eth tren eth wk1-12, kick start with Test Prop wk 1-4, ended with Test Prop and tren ace wk 12-16. That way the longer esters are broken down.

So my advice is play around, get to know the compounds, see how you like to do things.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I keep hearing talk that if one was to do a 10wk cycle it may be better to increase dose or throw in your orals at the back instead of front, because myostatin levels drop around week 8 and don't return to baseline until week 20. So say one had omnadren and anadrol, would it be better to run it... omnadren 500 wk, 1-10, then anadrol 50mgs ed wks 6-10? Or just frontload the anadrol in hopes of keeping more gains by running it at beginning of cycle? I don't have a lot of experience with frontloading or backloading orals into the cycle. But I know there's a lot of knowledgable guys hear, let me know what ya think, forgive me if this has been covered but I didn't see anything about backloading just frontloading.

Here's my take bro...I always want to run either an oral or a short ester Test (like Prop) between last injection and start of PCT...you run into a situation where you have too much gear in your system to allow PCT to be effective, but not enough gear to really gain.

I suggest frontloading and then using a "bridge" gear...Test Prop is my favorite...to allow levels to stay steady until the last of the long esters have released. Any active long ester depot can make PCT meds a waste!

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Awesome feedback, thanks guys. I don't have any prop, just omnidren and drol. So maybe ill frontload drol then save some for about the third and fourth week after last inj, then start pct. So it'll give enough time for long esters to clear before pct. I'm not gonna start it till Dec so I gotta little time to figure out what I'm gonna do yet.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Tell us what you have and we can help you.

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
20 amps of omnedren 250, and 50 anadrol50, and nolv

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
In the past I did test n deca cycle, and years ago I did a dbol only cycle. This will b my first incorporating orals with inj.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
since you have some time get you a couple bottles of prop...

Kick start with the A50, run the Omnidron for 10 weeks THEN run the prop out for about 4 more weeks to let the Test Deconate run itself out... then PCT 3 days after you last prop shot...

the prop at the end is the proper "backload" IMO...

WHat about hCG during you cycle?

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Cool, ya the prop sounds better than the drol at the backload, think that's what ill do. As far as hcg I don't have access to that so ill have to stick with the nolv and hope I recover enough from that I guess, it worked in the past but Im alittle older now so we'll see

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
never felt any real added results from backloading orals or fast acting esters - so I dont do it anymore

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic