Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Winnie ?’s (first timer)

S

salmontes7251

Nov 1, 2022
So I am coming off a three year SARM experience. last stack made me super hungry. Gained 20lbs. I’d say about half of that is mass the test fat! My question can I start off with Winnie?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
While you can make gains off winstrol alone, I prefer to use test as a base and use winstrol to either kick start my cycle or to finish my cycle.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My first cycle was winny only so I can't say don't give it a try but most recommend low dose test as your first dip into the gear pool

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was interested in your choice to start with winstrol. Is it something that's readily available to you or is there a particular reason? Did you have a dosage on mind and plan for cycle length?

You can run anything and grow as long as you are in an anabolic state, tear muscles down correctly and take in enough cals.

What you should consider is what's best for staying healthy long term.

There are some smart and experienced guys here so you should get some good ideas.

Also, how did you like running the sarms? Did you run straight through or cycle on and off?

I've never run sarms but curious as to your opinion running them so long.

At least you will be able to compare them once you run actual aas.

Last edited:
S

salmontes7251

Nov 1, 2022
As far as availability goes, Winnie is not readily available. Actually that’s why I am here reading up on some forums.
I ran sarms for a while because it was easy for me. However the reason I chose winstrol is because of this extra weight, I am 5’7 and weight 200lbs. I lot of it is mass for sure but looking to lean out for this coming summer. So I read somewhere on here to start winsttol for weight loss and test along with it.

I don’t know doses, length of cycle and where to get it. Can I get caps for the Winnie? Test is only liquid?

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
You CAN start with winny and YES YOU CAN DRINK IT!
Hahaha! I was expecting the first question to be, "Can I drink my Winny?"

salmontes7251, Out of curiosity, what SARMS were you running and what was your cycle (dose, frequency, length of cycle, etc.)

I would suggest starting off with Test E or Test Cyp. For your first cycle. Since you have never run a cycle of gear, I would suggest starting out with 350-400mg of Test per week for 8 weeks. If your diet and training are good, you should see some nice gains. Just make sure you have PCT (post cycle therapy) on hand and planned out.

Not saying you couldn't run a winny only cycle, I just think the above test cycle would be a better choice.

On a side note, if you currently have any ligament or tendon injuries, or are prone to ligament/tendon issues, I would be carefull running winny.

S

salmontes7251

Nov 1, 2022
I ran RAD 20mg for 12 weeks. Diet and fitness was great at that time.

I ran a stack of osterine, rad and S 23. Ran 23 for 4 weeks and osterine and the red for a full 12. Cycled off with Nova for 4 weeks.

I ran this cycle twice .

my main focus is to shred for next summer. I feel really strong but I do not like my current weight.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
In all honesty, you can run any compound solo and achieve particular results. Various compounds are better for this or that and a few run solo much better than others. However, when you get into the nitty gritty of it, your diet is going to be the deciding factor between carrying mass, or shredding down for the next summer. Certain compounds can help with that better than others, but it will ultimately come down to your diet. In my personal opinion, Winstrol is great to run once you get to a leaner point and not necessarily as something to get you there.

There are a lot of good compounds and cycles you can put together that would help alongside a great diet to lean out, but being your first cycle I would advise keeping it really simple while getting your feet wet. As others have mentioned, I think test (enanthate or cypionate) is a better choice for running a compound solo, especially for your first time. As long as you're keeping your diet strict and in check and ensuring your cardio is on point, you can achieve some amazing results with a lower dose. (200-400mg per week)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You CAN start with winny and YES YOU CAN DRINK IT!
Oh man, I thought we had a classic question being asked from back in the day....what a let down:( LOL!!!

Sorry to the OP, inside joke from guys who have been around forever on the forums:)

Reactions: 5.0
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
You could. Whinny and Var are great finishers but you're going to want to run some test in there.

This isn't a "I'm afraid of needles" thing is it?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
@salmontes7251 brother, what is your age? Things differ as we/you age, compared to when you/we are younger, and so does the advice to a degree.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic