Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Blood work

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
How do you go about getting blood work done? Can you just go into a lab or do you have to go through your Dr.? Also what all do you get checked and how do you make sure they test it all?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
There are a few online labs (PrivateMedLabs, QuestDirect, LabCorps, etc...) that you can use without a doctor. They will tell you where to get the labs drawn. They all have different packages (Hormone panel, Bodybuilder panel, etc...) to choose from and you can add on separate tests as needed.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
There are a few online labs (PrivateMedLabs, QuestDirect, LabCorps, etc...) that you can use without a doctor. They will tell you where to get the labs drawn. They all have different packages (Hormone panel, Bodybuilder panel, etc...) to choose from and you can add on separate tests as needed.
Awesome thank you very much!

B

Badleroybrown

Oct 25, 2022
What is the purpose of the bloods.
Is it for
Lipids or is it to check yourself
Mid cycle..
Either way if you have a dr just go and be honest with him/her.
They will order bloods even if they are not happy.

mor you can go to urgent care if you dont
Want to go to your dc and tell them what’s up and they will order bloods. Tell them you don’t have a dr.
if All else fails

Like someone said there are private places to get them done
Depending where you live.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
Is it for
Mid cycle..

Want to go to your dc and tell them what’s up and they will order bloods. Tell them you don’t have a dr.
if All else fails

I want to start my first cycle. I want to start small and easy and do an Anavar with a test base cycle. So im not 100% on what all to get tested to start I understand about halfway through I should get more bloods to compare to make sure nothing is getting out of control.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I want to start my first cycle. I want to start small and easy and do an Anavar with a test base cycle. So im not 100% on what all to get tested to start I understand about halfway through I should get more bloods to compare to make sure nothing is getting out of control.
What doses of each and what is the purpose? Why not just run Test only or with some Mast, skip the OX for now. Won't crash your HDL, SHBG or increase LFTs. Plus you can run it a lot longer. Just my non-medical two cents. In moderate dosing may not even affect labs much except Hb/HCT. Regarding labs, walk-in labs is a good one if avail in your state. Express Wellness Panel covers most everything plus CBC and total testosterone for a baseline. If you're over 35, PSA.

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
What doses of each and what is the purpose? Why not just run Test only or with some Mast, skip the OX for now. Won't crash your HDL, SHBG or increase LFTs. Plus you can run it a lot longer. Just my non-medical two cents. In moderate dosing may not even affect labs much except Hb/HCT. Regarding labs, walk-in labs is a good one if avail in your state. Express Wellness Panel covers most everything plus CBC and total testosterone for a baseline. If you're over 35, PSA.
I was going to run 100mg test 2x a week and var 15mg a day. I read its good to have a test base while running var. This will be my first cycle with anything other than test.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Is it for
Mid cycle..

if All else fails

I would caution you about being honest with your doctor about AAS use. You have to feel them out. My doctor, no f**king way. He scolds me for even using supplements. My good friend, who retired the same time I did was denied life insurance, because this doctor put he suspected my friend used AAS. Not even confirmed. He probably put the same in my records, but I already had my insurance.

B

Badleroybrown

Oct 25, 2022
I would caution you about being honest with your doctor about AAS use. You have to feel them out. My doctor, no f**king way. He scolds me for even using supplements. My good friend, who retired the same time I did was denied life insurance, because this doctor put he suspected my friend used AAS. Not even confirmed. He probably put the same in my records, but I already had my insurance.
Well.. I never thought of that…
I guess I have been with my dr so long that he knows all about me so no secret there..

Op listen to the man above.
don’t want any unwanted issues to arise..

but someone else said there are plenty of in line labs as long as they will work in your state. I am in ny and if I recall they may not. I could be wrong.
Good luck

B

Badleroybrown

Oct 25, 2022
How do you go about getting blood work done? Can you just go into a lab or do you have to go through your Dr.? Also what all do you get checked and how do you make sure they test it all?
Bro by the way how old are you..? And what is your training exp

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
how do you get your bloods? Online places?

M

macOmac

Oct 20, 2022
Bro by the way how old are you..? And what is your training exp
I turned 40 in Aug. I have been training on and off since 8th grade. I am wanting to get more serious and get some good results that seem harder to achieve now that I'm a bit older.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic